Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Full Blacksmithing list [updated September 2015]
It's the rus scale armor. It's not available to the players and is seen ony worn by the nords
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
bronze arrows is 650xp now
Ye it's the rus scale armor. Sadly, we can't wear it.

Info updated, thanks for exp update.
(04-04-2013, 06:10 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote: A plague upon your house, developers!
Just noticed this; glad we can do everything possible to make your day to day life improve in every way Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(01-05-2013, 08:21 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Just noticed this; glad we can do everything possible to make your day to day life improve in every way Smile

[Image: thanks_meme_black_pillow-ree9ce6773c644c...vr_216.jpg]

just kidding, you know we love you
Is it me or am i missing Crafteble throwing spears and javelins on this list?
Can't see them either Sad
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
level 9,exotic sword,my sniper can get it on site,dont seem,problem ?
What is the problem, tay?
You can't see the Sniper at the Exotic Sword?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
yes,I have exotic sword,but dont seem at my sniper,on forum this sword for sniper