Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report demion220
want to report [Sir-Demion220]

he was ranting in server on NI normal 2-eu2 at around 14:45 gmt with around 10 players on
not too sure who it was aimed at but could have been for the person who killed last on the previous round
what he has typed in game is pretty low as you can see obviously only a kid, and went on to say how the mod was crap and they was plently more to play

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/9010...sizedimage

[Image: 1024x640.resizedimage]

You can just ignore such comment. You don't need to report everyone who's using the "f" word abusively.

But for the later part about insulting one's mother , with a decease like cancer, as many pointed out to me, this really has no place anywhere.
i was not reporting for the f word it was the fact someone should get cancer  in what situation is that appropriate ?  >Sad sorry for wasting your time i shall leave in next time

btw i do not report every f word
If players would report every immature kid insulting them, we'll never be done dealing with those situations. Ignoring them is the easiest way to deal with them.

We're more interested in glitchers, scammers, cheaters and disruptive players (breaking cades, blowing barrels, shooting arrows to healing pot , that kind of stuff).

Childish behavior isn't what we want to deal with, as we aren't babysitters. If they lack of maturity, a warning won't really do any good, but provoke disruptive behaviors in most cases. Just ignore people doing dumb things like that.
he was not aiming the insult at me he was insulting a red shirt player new to the game who probably does not understand what save last was and for that he gets told his mother should have cancer

i thought we were trying to create a pleasant playing experience
but your right we should just leave him to abuse the rest of the community good idea

(my last report)
I see your point, and yeah , I might have judged quickly this case as we get a lot (too many) of them.

On a closer and second look, it is quite abusive and maybe a bar of soap in his mouth and a more serious consequence administrated by a dev will be more proper.
There's being immature and there's being a dick; this falls into the latter.

Player warned and 50% reset as it's warning no2.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus