Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sunguard of Swadia (Recruiting Lvls 39+) Mostly NA/Partially EU
Got sick, will be AFK for awhile. But will try to make it to event. Chances are I will be there.
Alright guys new changes with cav so now we can do some events with them and such. Let this day, be the day that cav are reborn and we shall ride into the Nordic Horde once again!
Alright guys,we will not do a event tomorrow due to inactivity and low attendance of members. At our latest event it lasted 13 minutes and had only me and Angrath showing up.

Got our banner in the update pack.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...604.0.html
Think ours is first page. Picture of a sun like my forum avatar and with red color on the outside.

All SOS members please use this type of flag now so i can see who is in SOS without tags. Also please start adding your tags to all your characters most of us dont even have tags.
Getting weaker and weaker, losing attendance and guys going inactive. Set requirments to Lvl 1s. If i dont get much recruits soon, going to disband forever this time.
Disbanded once and for all. Players are inactive,dont donate (im only one basically),dont wear there tags,event attendace is usually below 5. Havent beaten prince once on SOS Events. Disbanded once and for all recommend all members to join a new house.