Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

User Error Bragging Rights
So whats the worst user error that you've committed/witnessed?

I'll start off with the selling of my newly minted Swadian Heavy Lamellar in the marketplace while clearing inventory before I even wore it.
Worst i did was put 10 scales on AH for 100k, luckily i was able to take them down before anyone bought them. Im sure if Ughgh still played he would of got them.
Hmmm mine wasn't that bad, spam buying Quality Candle's and it refreshed while I was spamming and I accidently bought a Relic Fragment.
Luckily we have great devs that are always around to pester when something like this happens  Tongue Thank You for my money back devs
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
When somebody put up a 1mill+ bid for some bear gauntlets on the last NI auction
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(13-07-2013, 06:01 AM)Benschie link Wrote: Hmmm mine wasn't that bad, spam buying Quality Candle's and it refreshed while I was spamming and I accidently bought a Relic Fragment.
Luckily we have great devs that are always around to pester when something like this happens  Tongue Thank You for my money back devs

Might I inquire which of our great devs was so bountiful in their mercy?
Accidentally buying Orichalum in marketplace while spam buying Quality Charcoal.
While cleaning my inventory selling my Rus Helm because i quickly thought it said Rus Shoes.  :Smile
when HM was at 5 k each and i have 10 and i put 050000 so someone bought it for 0 gold
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Repeatedly selling 10x Chain links for 600 gold on the AH instead of 6k... Achilles bought them all.... A very large amount of chain links...
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
when i made a powerful crossbow instead of an arbalest
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1