Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your top 10 games ever played (stick to 10!)
1. Rainbow Six series
2. SW:KOTOR
3. Halo CE
4. TES: Morrowind
5. Age of Empires series (minus online)
6. Call of Duty series (most anyways)
7. Mass Effect triligy
8. Saints Row 3
9. Dragon Age Origins
10. Starcaft (all)
My top 10 are:
  1. Halo 3 (xbox 360)
  2. Age of empires 2 (mac)
  3. Minecraft (mac)
  4. Warband(mac)
  5. Oblivion(xbox 360 + mac)
  6. Skyrim(xbox 360)
  7. Borderlands(xbox 360)
  8. Mass effect 2(xbox 360)
  9. Crash bandicoot(ps1)
  10. Spyro (ps1)
1 - Outcast.
      http://www.bysmitty.com/Soundtracks/Outc...t_Full.jpg
2 - Full Throttle.
      http://ulthar.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...0x2013.jpg
3 - The Day of the Tentacle.
      http://studio-quena.be/cyborgjeff/blog/w...ntacle.jpg
4 - Assassin's Creed saga.
5 - Metal Gear Solid saga.
6 - Mass Effect saga.
7 - Gothic saga.
8 - Morrowind.
9 - Duke Nukem 3D.
10 - Kingpin.
      http://image.allmusic.com/00/agg/cov200/...2nxk6n.jpg
List in no particular order:
1- Herzog Zwei
2- Diablo 2
3- Gothic 2
4- BFBC 2
5- Rainbow Six series
6- Splinter Cell -  Conviction
7- Total Annihilation
8- Baldur's Gate series
9- Two Worlds 2 (so sue me!)
10- Oblivion
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
1 - Fallout 1
2 - Freelancer
3 - ES3: Morrowind
4 - M&B: Warband
5 - Homeworld 2
6 - Counterstrike: Source
7 - War Inc. Battlezone
8 - Raptor: Call of Shadows
9 - Thief: Deadly Shadows
10- Starcraft

Stuck to 10, that was difficult. All above games that come in series i.e. Elder Scrolls, M&B, Fallout etc I generally loved the entire series but the 1 game listed stuck out as special. Fallout 3 excluded lol that was crap, NV was alright though lol.
And I always thought I was the only person on the planet that actually bought Freelancer. No-one I have ever asked about it has even heard of it before Tongue That game is so massive and so deep that just thinking about it a little moved it from #4 to #2 on my list there Tongue Best thing Microsoft ever did IMO Wink
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
Dunno Freelancer, but googling it shows that it was made by Chris Roberts, who I dig (mostly considering his work on the Ultima series). Will try that one out.
Hard to find these days. I had to pirate it after I lost my original box copy (does it still count as pirating if I actually bought the game? lol)
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
(10-04-2012, 11:53 PM)zeanomourph link Wrote: Hard to find these days. I had to pirate it after I lost my original box copy (does it still count as pirating if I actually bought the game? lol)

I've always wondered that! Anyway, Freelancer was great! God, I miss those days of gaming...
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
Yeah, Freelancer was one hell of a game. If you want something similar but more recent and with better graphics, try X3: Reunion or X3: Terran Conflict. Both of them are on sale on Steam.
(11-04-2012, 02:14 AM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote: [quote author=zeanomourph link=topic=1800.msg22006#msg22006 date=1334102029]
Hard to find these days. I had to pirate it after I lost my original box copy (does it still count as pirating if I actually bought the game? lol)

I've always wondered that! Anyway, Freelancer was great! God, I miss those days of gaming...
[/quote]
Under british (and as far as I know american) law, as long as you can prove original ownership of the product then downloading another copy for use is NOT an illegal offence.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus