Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your top 10 games ever played (stick to 10!)
1) Freelancer
2) Savage: The Battle for Newerth
3) Warcraft 3
3) Battlefield 1942
5) Battlezone 2
6) Team Fortress 2 (before the huge item hype)
7) Mount and Blade: Warband
8) Battlefield 2
9) TES IV: Oblivion
10) Age of Mythology

Savage is a RTS/TPS hybrid that has 2 different races (humans and beasts). Humans have guns (huge variety), melee attacking and melee blocking. Beasts have ranged magic (huge variety), melee attacking and leaping (burst of speed, can be used for dodging or being aggressive towards your enemy). Each race has 3 tiers of heaviness, as well as 2 siege units (heavy and light) and a healer. To build the buildings your commander wants built, you must attack them (or get the crappy workers to build it slowly).
This is a very broken description as the game has heaps of features and is unique, as I've never seen a game combine futuristic weapons, swords and shields, RTS and TPS, magic and a large range of creatures (every unit in the factions but the worker is playable, and even then you can do all the same jobs but better) There is also a non persistent leveling system and basic stat tracking.

The creatures in this picture are the tier 2 beast fighter (camera guy), the heavy siege unit for the beasts (the one with branch) and the tier 1 beast fighter (under the feet of the behemoth).
Someone with a rocket launcher trying to kill a behemoth.
Three tier 1 human fighters (nomads) firing at a tier 1 beast fighter (scavenger). NOTE: You can just as easily aim in 3rd person.
The fully unlocked (by research done by commander) loadout screen of the beasts.
A commanders view
A late game beast siege team
If anything here looks familiar from Heroes of Newerth, it's because it was based on the world in savage, but the games and very different. Savage 2 is also a very different game to the original, and in my opinion a lot worse.
(14-04-2012, 08:03 AM)Straws link Wrote: 1) Freelancer
2) Savage: The Battle for Newerth
3) Battlefield 1942
6) Team Fortress 2 (before the huge item hype)
10) Age of Mythology

OMFG I LOVE YOU
I only ever played the demo of savage, but it was full open demo only restricted to one map and single, laggy demo server and no other restrictions. If I'd had the full version, I get the feeling it would have made #2 on my list too. Totally fkn epic game.
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
In no particular order, mainly based on hours played:

- Deus Ex 1 and 3
- Netstorm: Islands At War
- Mount and Blade: Warband
- Elder Scrolls Series
- Fallout Series
- Mechwarrior and Mech Commander Series
- World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade
- Call of Duty 4 / 5 (lans)
- Warcraft 3 - its custom maps (lans)
- Homeworld 1
- Commander Keen 4

Straws seems to like the RTS/FPS/TPS hybrids. Have you tried Sacrifice?
1- CIV1
2- Stunts
3- CIV2
4- Mount and Blade: Warband
5- Counterstrike
6- Diablo 2 + Addon
7- Diablo 1
8- Privateer 2 (with Clive Owen  ;D)
9- Stronghold 2
10-Victoria 2
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
1. Thief 2
2. Rainbow 6: Rogue Spear
3. Final Fantasy 7
4. Deus Ex 3
5. Warband
6. Metal Gear Solid
7. Arma
8. Rome: Total War
9. Diablo 2
10. System Shock 2
(24-04-2012, 07:40 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: 2- Stunts

Oh man, and I thought no one else played it Tongue I remember when you'd hit something, windshield would break right away... good times
1. Warband
2. Call of Duty Series
3. Elder Scroll Series
4. Minecraft
5. Battlefield 3
6. Men Of War
7. Saints Row The Third
8. GTA Series
9. Men Of War: Assault Squad
10. Red Faction Series
(25-04-2012, 06:28 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Oh man, and I thought no one else played it Tongue I remember when you'd hit something, windshield would break right away... good times
Haha thats true. Released 1990, build your own stunt map and drive against npc that was epic stuff.  ;D
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(25-04-2012, 06:28 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=OneEyE link=topic=1800.msg24605#msg24605 date=1335296457]
2- Stunts

Oh man, and I thought no one else played it Tongue I remember when you'd hit something, windshield would break right away... good times
[/quote]
I played it last time about 2 months ago with some friends. Still good game.  Tongue
1. Age of Empires 2 (on voobly still)
2. Gunz the Duel (bored of it now but played it foreverrr..
3. M&B Warband ( Just got it 6 months ago, but easily my favorite game atm, not as much time but would be my #1 if i played it more)
4. Shining Force
5. Shining Force 2
6. Shining Force 2
7. Shining Force
8. World of WarCrack (uhg played on and off for years...  Never fully leveled a char ever!)  Waste, but trolling on pvp servers was fun for a bit til i got camped. 
9. Shining Force 2
10. Shining Force 1 & 2

LOL
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com