Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your top 10 games ever played (stick to 10!)
Wow you sure like shining force 2
Cleaning up general threads makes me cry, keep it civil people.

I'll also finally try to partake in this thread, and I'll just toss out the great games that comes to mind right now.
  • Outcast
  • Zelda Ocarina of Time
  • Starcraft (NOT Broodwar!)
  • Day of the Tentacle (Patoson! Another one that remembers this great classic!)
  • Fallout 1/2
  • X-Com UFO Defense
  • Castlevania Symphony of the Night
  • Shadow Complex
  • GTA San Andreas
  • Silent Hill 2

Very hard for me to pick top ranking games, this list is what came out of my head after 10 minutes of thinking and represent 10 games I really loved, might not be the games I loved the most as that would take me hours of trying to remember everything.  Tongue
I'll add some toughts for the games while listing them Smile. Some of them are facts and some of them are how i remember these games with great deal of my imaginations Smile(i love my bad memory skills lol).

1- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I
At the point of Revan's mask being removed, at first i was like "hey wait a minute... that dude somehow looks familiar... hmm... but... but..... WHAT DA F...!!!!! OMG NOW I SEE THE LIGHT!!!!!" That scene alone is enough to deserve the first place for me.

2- Final Fantasy 8
I wonder if Rinoa still waits for me there lol. Btw dont forget to keep watching after the credits if you ever beat it hahaha Smile.

3- The Elder Scroll 3: Morrowind
I landed on my ancestor's soils from that ship as an outsider. Then i learned the the story about the trinity and more about mysef... But i can never forget the first time when the game simply left me at that dock. I run around for hours to figure what the hell is going on hahaha Big Grin.

4- Omikron: The Nomad Soul
How can i forget this one. This is one of the games which opened my mind hehehe. I wonder if somebody else remember this one.

5- Fallout 2
Most people like the first one, but that timer on it always irritated me... I feel more free in Fallout 2.

6- Baldurs Gate 2
You must gather your party before venturing forth.

7- Mount and Blade: Warband
After playing the first game, when i see the warband i said to myself "ohh... normal maps, nice!". I played as a Nord patriot, i played as a Swadian rebel, i played as a son of an exiled Khergit lord... I played it with the best way i can, and i still keep playing Smile.

8- Oblivion
Not as good as Morrowind but still is a kickass rpg i played for hundred of hours Smile.

9- Fanrenheit
Story is always important.

10- Breath of Fire 4
Now now... Someone said jrpg? Yeah i like them Smile.

And some more memorable games below, but i probably forgot alot more badass games to add here Sad. Memory "not" Remains always it seems.

EDIT Added more and more...
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(27-04-2012, 10:45 AM)Ryu link Wrote: 4- Omikron: The Nomad Soul
How can i forget this one. This is one of the games which opened my mind hehehe. I wonder if somebody else remember this one.

OMG! Omikron!!! Now I remember that game! It was extremely hard but it was awesome indeed!
(27-04-2012, 10:45 AM)Ryu link Wrote: 5- Fallout 2
Most people like the first one, but that timer on it always irritated me... I feel more free in Fallout 2.

Did you ever get the water chip? Easiest one I always found is Necropolis. It gets rid of the timer and game continues without it on a new mission to take out the super mutants. Just incase you didn't already know this Smile
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
@Patason: Aha someone else remember that great game, nice Smile. I'm stil waiting for Omicron 2, hope never dies Big Grin

@zeanomourph: Awww i knew there was something tricky to avoid that timer! All i remember is playing it for some time and then testing if the timer really ends the game... i should've search a bit more i guess, but zeanomourph you just gave me a reason to play 1 more great game now, thanks mate Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
The game I waited for a long time was Outcast 2, but it was cancelled in the end. Sad
They cancelled Freelancer 2 aka Project Lonestar at an early stage. I wish Microsoft wouldn't have been that stupid. Freelancer is highly rated and still played a lot by many players. They better bring it back.
Here they are...

1. Call of Duty World at War ( CoD 5) This includes the amzingly fun Nazi Zombies included with the game, played zombies with my friends on splitscreen for so many hours over the years.

2. Fallout 3

3. Oblivion

4. GTA4

5. MW3

6. Mount & Blade ( Warband, F&S, and the first one )

7. Zelda series

8. Star Wars Battlefront

9. Paper Mario series

10. Halo

Only this year have I really played any pc games so most of these are either Playstation, gamecube, or xbox.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
1- Mount&Blade ( I have played for 5 years )
2- LOTR-Battle for Middle Earth II
3- Age of Empires III
4- Age of Mythology
5- Rome Total War
6- Rise of Nations
7- LEGO Racers!! Tongue  (in my Childhood)
8- LOTR:Return of the King
9- Call of Duty Black Ops (I thin that great game shouldnt be a propaganda Sad )
10-  Mario Forever xDxD