Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranged
Does anyone else think there is too many people who play ranged classes?
Probably.

But it's far more rewarding being a ranged unit, for the most part, More cash and exp, the ability to do a bit of soloing when the servers quieten down and just general flexibility. The Crossbowmen is the exception, being unable to kite and requiring a strong team behind him to reach his full potential.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
It is only really archers I mind. They are only ranged. Pikeman can slash and crossbows have an ok shield skill
I remember yesterday in a pub hard server, there was like 10 crossbowmen, 4 pikemen, and 2 commandos. I think thats an all right team. ;D
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
I think I was one of the commandos on that server.........
;D I know
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
twas good times
There aren't too many ranged people. I actually like having fewer commandos. It makes me feel special to be among those few. 8)
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I personally think there is a lot more ranged Swadians now. Strategies have changed with the introduction of server stability and new barricades. I don't particularly like the new strategies that pop up, but it is a changing game. One other thing I do not want to see and that is the few commandos that do shield be stuck doing that role for the rest of time. With so many ranged units now days, it is the same people stuck shielding, they never get to play their ranged class. Eventually they'll get sick of it and quit, and all that will be left is ranged...
Do one or all of the following:

1. Sagnificantly lower the durability of barricades
2. Divide amount of Ammo by 2
3. Remove health and ammo refills

To balance things a bit, lower insane stats (including speed) of Nord and their eq., so melee would be more doable. As a result there will be more melee and shielding, and the game will be more challenging without neccesity of constant addition of more and more uber nords.

Ok, now u can burn me at the stake for that heresy ;D
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden