Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warden class: Does the extra power draw do anything? What about archery skill?
I have soon saved up enough to go hero, and I'm thinking of choosing the Warden class because of the increased power draw and increased archery skill. But I have read on the forum that power draw is capped at 4 points higher than the required power draw of the bow. Is this correct?

I have also read that all bows in the game require only power draw = 1. Is it any point of adding an extra point to power draw when the usable power draw skill is only 5?

Is the reason for the extra power draw that there will be new items added for hero classes which will have i higher power draw requirement then?

How will the extra skill points in archery help? Do they increase damage, speed and accuracy, or isn't damage affected?

Hey I have recently gone hero, ( I can't really say its worth 750k) but it does help substantially while kiting, with extra archer proficiency it will allow you to shoot faster, do more damage and be more accurate (anybody out there who thinks this is wrong please correct me). I THINK power draw does do more damage I'm not shaw but that is how it is on multiple of other mods for m&b.
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
Thanks. I just have war bow and bodkin arrows, so I could already afford SS bow and war arrows. Do you think it would be better to start with that instead of hero? (I soon have 600k gold). But I'm wondering if there will be special hero bows and arrows, and if they would be sold directly in the marketplace or would be craftable or legendary?
Yep there are some bows for the Hero classes (Ebony Bow for example as far as I know). The equipment for Hero classes are all House craftables and mostly consist of minimum 1x Phoenix Feather or other very expensive materials.

Since you "only" have the equip you can buy from the marketplace I would go for better equip first. Hero class is more for the rich guys who already have really good weapons. It doesn't affect damage/speed or whatever that much so this class is something I would choose if you already have everything. With 600k gold you could buy at least a Sharpshooter bow (could sell you one by the way  Wink) and War Arrows or a Bear Armour if you wish to have one. Those things are way more useful than the Hero class in my opinion.
Hmm, very in doubt of what to do. The extra one handed skill + athletics, power strike and ironflesh would also come in handy with warden class. Of course, I could always resell the SS bow and war arrows when I have the gold for hero class anyway.

How much do you want for your SS bow btw?

But does anyone know for sure if the extra power draw does anything at all?
some more damage at least.
Wusel @ Omnia
The power draw and archery will also let you hold the arrow more accurate longer.
Power draw only counts up to the Bow difficulty + 4.

e.g. bow difficulty 1 -> 5 power draw is the maximum damage.

Above that, it just increases the time you can keep the reticule pin point and increases shoot speed (how fast the arrow travels).
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Every bow (except the Nords ones) are difficulty 1 , so 1 + 4 = 5. Anything above 5 has no effect on damage, only accuracy/holding your shot. It is useful to hold it longer, specially against shielded enemy coming at you, and the extra speed is great.

Warden will be more profitable once we have bows , arrows and armors made only for them.
Thanks for the answers! That made things a lot clearer. I'm still not sure if I should buy equipment or go Warden first, but since I'm so close to afford Warden I guess I'll wait.

Is there a plan to soon release special weapons only for heroes? Are they going to be really expensive then?