Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion+ Web Scripts [1.6.0]
Description

This is a GreaseMonkey script I have written for NordInvasion.com.  It adds various functions to the NordInvasion website including the following:
  • Character IDs on the Member Management screen (Leaders and Captains only)
  • Crafting blueprint filters
  • Inventory screen with filters
  • A customizable menu of links
  • A link to a list of NI servers and their status

Script Pages

Script Page:  NordInvasion+
Version:  1.6.0  -  [time]1439765220[/time]
Compatibility:  Supports Firefox & Chrome

GreaseMonkey is required for Firefox.  Tampermonkey is required for Chrome.

Final Remarks

I still have a few features to add but the main ones are working and ready for use.  If you find any problems or have suggestions, please let me know.

Kip

[spoiler=NordInvasion+ Companion (Currently Broken)]
Script Page:  NordInvasion+ Companion
Version:  1.2.2  -  [time]1379250871[/time]
Compatibility:  Supports Firefox

[/spoiler]
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
on the character hider i checked the boxes and clicked save and nothing happened at all

nvm i reloaded the page and its hid them

thanks kip for this wonderful script Smile
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
(15-07-2013, 06:40 PM)ON_Fitz link Wrote: on the character hider i checked the boxes and clicked save and nothing happened at all

Try reloading the page and checking the character list drop-down.  The names you checked should not be displayed anymore.  (I'll be adding more notifications in the next update to show that it has saved.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
beat me to it Tongue
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
Character ID's of the manage member section does not seem to be working for me
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(15-07-2013, 07:40 PM)Bradapple link Wrote: Character ID's of the manage member section does not seem to be working for me

Hmm, you are right.  I have to step away for now but I'll fix it when I get back.

Edit: I have fixed the script; version 1.0.1.
Version 1.0.2 has been released.  A few minor changes plus the script now works in Chrome.
(16-07-2013, 02:48 AM)Kip link Wrote: A few minor changes plus the script now works in Chrome.

Cause that's were it's at! (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(16-07-2013, 05:21 AM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Kip link=topic=15817.msg125460#msg125460 date=1373942918]
A few minor changes plus the script now works in Chrome.

Cause that's were it's at! (:
[/quote]

I've tried switching but I miss Tab Mix Plus and Tree Style Tab too much.  Tongue

In other news, 1.0.3 fixes a fairly nasty bug introduced with the Chrome support.

(Now that all the bugs are fixed, I'll try to slow down the updates so you don't have to install the script four times in one day to keep up.)  Wink
Still cannot view the ID's of people in my house, All i get is "Null"

WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby