Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Admins Joining the server when full
I think there should be a rule saying a Admin can only join a server to do Admin Work than once they are done with that they should have to leave than wait like everyone.

I have been sitting here waiting for the last 30 mins to join in the NA3 Hard server when Admins can just join as they wish
MadMan - Sniper 48

EUReKA - Commando 42

WildMadMan - Heavy Skirmisher 33

GirlGamer - Heavy Crossbowman 20
Okay you are #7 to complain about joining full servers to me today, 17/16 is not that bad. If you thought thats bad, think about it previously, it used to be 21/16.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Admins are players too
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
It is important to know that all servers need administration. More often than not, it is the 16/16 that do need the admin. To allow for all servers to get admins present there has even been a rule put in place to our admin team to not go beyond the 17/16 player mark. We try out best to make sure servers are administrated to the best of our ability. In terms of people waiting to play. You will find that there are a couple of timezones at certain times where the server can remain at 16 players for long periods of time. Even if an admin is present and it is at 17/16, the players in the server still hold onto their slots. This is why we have multiple servers. No-one wants to wait, and now with our imposed admin rule, admins have to wait as well. When a server is full for a long period of time, message some friends on steam, get another server going, people will join, as they are waiting to try and get into the full server just like you.
Admins help manage the mod, so they have a sort of ingame reward.
Devs code and run the mod so they can do whatever they want ; admins help a bit and they can join full servers. Normal players just take advantage of the mod and that's all. This way it's fine for everyone, isn't it ?
(16-07-2013, 09:17 PM)Yvain link Wrote:so they can do whatever they want

Hehehe, this, mostly Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The only people bitching about admins joining full servers are people that lose connection or get kicked for being AFK and can't go back in. If you lost connection, someone else would have probably taken your spot already, and if you got kicked for being AFK, well you kind of deserve to stay out to learn your lesson.

When I join a full server, what I usually get is greetings and people are happy that I'm around to help out.

Remember, admins are experienced players (high level, good gear) that are not paid or do not get any items/benefits to watch over you, all on their personal time. Most of the time when admins play on a server, they carry the team to higher waves. I've seen more people being grateful to have admins on their servers than people complaining it's 17/16. When they complain it's 17/16 it's 95% for the wrong reasons. Anyway, as soon as someone leave or get kicked for being AFK, server returns to 16/16 , so you still can't join anyway. So asking the admin to leave wouldn't make room for you or your friend.

I'm getting really tired of people bitching about admins when they don't even consider the facts they are not paid and help the community on their own time.
I don't mind one or two admins coming in, but when there is 21/16 that is when I have a problem.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
17/16 : Leave the server ! Admin aboose !
16/16 : Can you rejoin the server ?
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(21-07-2013, 07:50 PM)YunYun link Wrote:17/16 : Leave the server ! Admin aboose !
16/16 : Can you rejoin the server ?

The fun part is when you get one for one person wanting his friend in, then the other from the friend when you rejoin.

Admins can join full servers for a reason.  More people = higher chance of someone doing something wrong, whether it be AFK, glitching, extreme verbal abuse, or anything in between.