Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Refining The Web Page
After looking through the requests page, I noticed that most if not all requests pertain to the game mod itself. While map changes, enemy refining, new modes, and items are always a welcome, i think we've all been neglecting one other aspect to the mode: the web page where we all manage our characters and items.

Now the website has changed a bit with the addition of hero classes and house crafting, but that was nothing more than implementing the new features. I suggest two things; first a new inventory tab, second the ability to sort your auction house search.

It would be a great inventory management help, if we could actually see our characters inventory with out having go through sell to marketplace. It could also put to rest, fear of accidentally selling your item when you just want to see what you have.

The ability to sort your auction house search would be a great benefit when looking for items that share parts of the same name. For example when you search wood you get wood, sturdy wood, processed wood, and wood of glasir. With a sort function you could easily hit name, and it sorts all of the wood together, all the processed wood together, ect. making it easier to find how much is of each is on the market. Or you could sort by price, allowing you to compare prices.

I don't know much about web design so I don't know how difficult this would be to add to the site, but I think these additions would help improve character management and user friendliness

P.S.
These are only a few things I could think of, if anyone else has ideas to help improve the site user interface please leave a comment below.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
While your points are both valid and good, I believe that they have been brought up numerous times before, and as I believe has also been said before (very sure), the devs are working on the site for a future patch.
Start the game already!
I feel as if Search Function will make an appearance...
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Maybe I'm missing the point but if you wanted to see only sturdy wood couldn't you simply search "sturdy wood"?
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(18-07-2013, 10:11 AM)bossculeur link Wrote: Maybe I'm missing the point but if you wanted to see only sturdy wood couldn't you simply search "sturdy wood"?

I believe he only wants to see something like wood when he types in wood not the others like sturdy wood.
(18-07-2013, 10:54 AM)Aegis_Gutsman link Wrote: [quote author=bossculeur link=topic=15885.msg125908#msg125908 date=1374142307]
Maybe I'm missing the point but if you wanted to see only sturdy wood couldn't you simply search "sturdy wood"?

I believe he only wants to see something like wood when he types in wood not the others like sturdy wood.
[/quote]

Easier to explain:
Let's assume you want to check the prices fot metal.
So what? You check the AH for 'metal'.
In most cases you'll find mostly entries like "1 x Hardened Metal", often up to 4 pages of this.
Pretty hard to search for Metal then.
Not a problem to me personally, but i think that's he was talking about. Smile
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Yeah, my bad, read this too early in the morning. An easy fix could just be to rename the basic mats to something like "basic wood". I feel like that would be less work than redoing the ah. What I'd like to see on the website is a cash only ebay type market. Post up an item (with a reserve/starting bid) and let people go at it.
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(18-07-2013, 11:30 AM)bossculeur link Wrote: An easy fix could just be to rename the basic mats to something like "basic wood".

Done.

Other stuff seems a bit too complicated for me.
Lol people will be so confused when the first get "basic" materials. I bet we get a forum post asking what it is.
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(18-07-2013, 10:54 AM)Aegis_Gutsman link Wrote: [quote author=bossculeur link=topic=15885.msg125908#msg125908 date=1374142307]
[/quote]

This is partly what I was talking about, which Huscarlton has already and kindly added prefixes to basic matts to help (thank you Huscarlton), but the main idea is to be able to sort by prices or possibly quantity. From my understanding the way AH listings work now are by most recent. So if your trying to find the cheapest, smallest, or largest quantity of a particular item you may have to go through a few pages. If there was a sort function you could easily have it sort by cheapest to most expensive or vice versa. But again I don't know how difficult this addition would be, just thought it would be a helpful suggestion if possible to implement. Thanks again Huscarlton, for the quick and helpful change to make searching for basic matts easier. Smile
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman