Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Sun Pike + Thunder Pike
Hey fellas,

Just wanted to know the current market of Sun pikes or thunder pikes.

The question is this: How much gold (or value of stuff) would you be willing to sell your pike at? 

Thanks for the responses.
Characters:
FV_RWCostanzo - 52 Royal Guard
FV_Nero - 52 Pavise Champion
FV_Noire - 52 Sniper
FV_Black - 52 Pikeman

Legendary Drops: lel, yeah right...

“He who does not walk against the arrows cannot talk about the strength of his shield!”
Me personally.

Sun Pike 12mil+

Thunder Pike 4mil+

Both these pikes received a major buff and the above prices I mentioned are only about another 1-2mil extra than what they were going for when they were much worse.
id`say
sun pike at least 11 mio.
and thunder pike at least 5,5 mio.

because of they really good buff they both got how ragnash already posted
You fight, you win.
(18-07-2013, 08:01 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: Me personally.

Sun Pike 12mil+

Thunder Pike 4mil+

Both these pikes received a major buff and the above prices I mentioned are only about another 1-2mil extra than what they were going for when they were much worse.

I agree with the price of the Sun Pike. However the Thunder pike I would say is like ~3mil, I don't know if it is just me, but I think that the Thunder Pike is one of the least desirable Legendaries. I know it just got a nice buff, but it isn't very good on anything but Normal... That is just my opinion.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(19-07-2013, 04:18 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: [quote author=Ragnash link=topic=15886.msg125884#msg125884 date=1374134493]
Me personally.

Sun Pike 12mil+

Thunder Pike 4mil+

I agree with the price of the Sun Pike. However the Thunder pike I would say is like ~3mil, I don't know if it is just me, but I think that the Thunder Pike is one of the least desirable Legendaries. I know it just got a nice buff, but it isn't very good on anything but Normal... That is just my opinion.
[/quote]

Sun Pike is for me 12 mio too. Big Grin But I think thunder Pike for 3mio after that buff hmmm Big Grin more like 4-5mio i think ^^ hope other Players also say what they thinkWink
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
(19-07-2013, 04:18 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: [quote author=Ragnash link=topic=15886.msg125884#msg125884 date=1374134493]
Me personally.

Sun Pike 12mil+

Thunder Pike 4mil+

[/quote]

Thunder Pike is 50p with 202 Length and now with an overhead stab. Sarissa for example is 40p and 300 length. Thunder Pike is a very very good stabbing weapon for its price.
after the buff the thunder pike is even 6mio for me.
You fight, you win.