Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI lottery
What do you guys think of a NI lottery? People can buy a ticket (a number between 1 and 1000+) or something of the sort. Tickets can cost around 100 gold to 1k. It could take place weekly. I will donate some money to the prize pot to get it started. We would be happy to host it here at ON, or we could get a trusty admin/dev who was willing to keep track of the lottery. *Cough*Legend*Cough*. This is only a rough idea, just looking for opinions form the NI community, as everyone I have talked to about it has agreed with it. It's also a way for newer players to get up in the economy. The layout could be something like the weekly screenshot thread.
I support this.
Wusel @ Omnia
Sounds interesting and exciting.
I'd be game
Very nice idea Kimi ,I hope the devs will be inspired by this idea.
A very long time ago, a player named Verdiebz came up with the same idea.

He tried the same tactic as you having a choice between 1 and a certain number, allowing a middle man holding the money.

I believe from memory that the idea never really got off the ground as not enough people showed enthusiasm towards it. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...254.0.html If you provide enough hype however and get enough backers, maybe this could work.

(21-07-2013, 08:57 PM)Chris link Wrote:A very long time ago, a player named pvt_dancer came up with the same idea.

He tried the same tactic as you having a choice between 1 and a certain number, allowing a middle man holding the money.

I believe from memory that the idea never really got off the ground as not enough people showed enthusiasm towards it. (I am trying to find the old thread, but currently the servers are having an issue.) If you provide enough hype however and get enough backers, maybe this could work.
maybe, with enough backers, the devs could add a lottery on the website. i mean, with all the changes of the last couple of days, they'll be bored soon Wink
Sounds awesome but I already see people making 234242 accounts and paying for tickets to win something lol. Anyways, if planed out good, without any flaws it should be really good feature Smile.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Good that alot of you like the idea.  Smile I would like to hear what a Dev would say about this (if they have time). Devs can change the prices and/or the numbers if they want.
Work? Ew.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus