Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Classes after level 39.
Just wondering what high level players have tried or thought.  I've hit sniper and am now accumulating class points that will inevitably start going into another tree.  What do others think about where the points should go?  With the recent infantry armor buff is that the best plan, or can it be handy to get cav class to use getaway horses?  Other thoughts?
u could take horse + nomad bow as horse archer

or ho heavy inf, then u would have more armor than best armor of archer Wink
The classic horse archer (when you're actually a horse archer) is no longer a viable option. It gives you mobility, but that's pretty much it. You're at the mercy of your horses maneuverability when turning to shoot and you're a much bigger target for any ranged they may have. Infantry is just a little bit of melee stat padding, and I think you may get a point or two in athletics. In regards to the armor buff, that only applies to infantry-only armor, like the Coat of Plates. You'll have better armor as a sniper than you would as heavy infantry.
Captain_Stoogey
I'm not considering HA, since it's clearly the goal of the developers to remove it from the game entirely (so I don't expect nomad bow will work for much longer), and I prefer foot archery anyway.  I'm not trying to hybrid my class.  Just curious which tree would be more beneficial to a dedicated sniper who happens to have some extra class points to spend.  I would just consider Cavalry for the ability to get on a random horse to run away (which would be useful from time to time).  As for the infantry-only armor, the best armor I get as a sniper without spending like mad to get bear claw armor is 42 body.  Does Heavy Infantry really have nothing better than that, even with the recent 50% boost?  I suppose an Athletics boost would be extremely helpful either way.
A comparison, superior stats are green, equal are orange, inferior are red.

Here's what you get with Infantry -> Heavy Infantry as a subspecialty.

One handed 45 + 30 = 75
Two handed 35 + 20 = 55
Polearm 20 + 55 = 75
Throwing 0 + 10 = 10
Power throw 0 + 1 = 1
Power strike 2 + 1 = 3
Ironflesh 1 + 2 = 3
Athletics 1 + 1 = 2
Shield 1 + 2 = 3
Weaponmaster 0 + 1 = 1

- Access to Mail Shirt and equivalent armors in the market, which give 54 body armor and 18 leg armor, with a weight of 16. In comparison, Bear Armor only has 50 body armor, and 15 leg armor, with a weight of 20, while being much more costly.

Cavalry -> Mounted Soldier

One handed 0 + 10 = 10
Two handed 0 + 10 = 10
Polearm 45 + 25 = 65
Throwing 0 + 10 = 10
Power strike 0 + 2 = 2
Riding 2 + 1 = 3
Athletics 0 + 2 = 2
Shield 0 + 1 = 1
Weaponmaster 0 + 1 = 1

- Access to Courser as a "Support Item", can ride most random horses on the battlefield.

Hope this helps  Smile
Immensely helpful, thanks Banks!

With this info it seems like I'd be pretty foolish to go cav.  No quick horse get away is worth the tradeoff of better armor, better power strike, more WP, AND Iron Flesh