Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Roleback??
I've just lost about 100k of assist xp and quite a lot of my money, what has happened!???

Also I've lost all my factions point I had got too, not sure what they were for anyways.

But I'm really annoyed about that xp lost, luckily I found no rares or I probably would have had to kill myself.

Read the site:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...932.0.html
/Naozumi
CC_Ribs - Commando: Level 47

CC_Ribs_II - Sniper: Level 43
Prince kills - 2
Something similar to me as well, probably (hopefully) just a small glitch, sure the devs will sort it out.
You're not the only one.  As far as I know, almost everyone in my house also got rolled back.  I hope this is just a temporary mishap because I lost about 300K.
Characters:
FV_RWCostanzo - 52 Royal Guard
FV_Nero - 52 Pavise Champion
FV_Noire - 52 Sniper
FV_Black - 52 Pikeman

Legendary Drops: lel, yeah right...

“He who does not walk against the arrows cannot talk about the strength of his shield!”
Jesus I could imagine how bad this may affect others, but still very annoying to me Sad

Prince kills - 2
Everyone got this and it will NOT be changed.

This was due a trade bug where people could duplicate items with trading and this was one the easiest and quickest way to fix the issue  for everyone.

So basically thanks to the people exploiting this glitch we have all had to be rolebacked, brilliant.

Prince kills - 2
You can smile, you can cry, facts remain, this is a beta mod, they could do a full reset without your approval right now if they would like to.

Devs put a lot of their free time for this mod, some idiots like to abuse glitches instead of reporting them, well that's what you get.

So blame the glitchers instead of complaining for a rollback. If it wasn't of a rollback, some people who don't deserve to play this great mod would be super rich , own all the good equipment and be dicks about it.

So yeah, it sucks, we all lost something, but we all learned something too, right ?
We were rolled back one WHOLE DAY! The world is ending. The Mayans were only 7 months off. :'(
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
i ended up with a new set of red-shirt gear, equiped and all xD i did lose 10k, but thats just 10k