Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI Rollback Support Group Thread
Everyone has suffered in some way from the recent rollback. The aim of this thread is to help everyone get through this troubling time. To accomplish this goal, state your name and what you lost and how you are coping with your loss.

I will go first.

My name is SilentKillz2552 and I lost 60k gold, 10 Hardened Metal, a combined total of 50k exp. I'm coping by going to go see the movie Pacific Rim.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
What a useless topic .... go play instead of wasting your time

*Locked*
Hande and I think this is funny. Unlocked Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ouch, is Pacific Rim that bad Sphinx?
Bort - Legionnaire
Bortcher - Warden
I lost all those small lumps I was duplicating, and some hardened metal, and scales of fafnir.  I was going to make so much monies off of my illicit deals, but now I guess I lost out on that too... :'(
also, Ron Pearlman!
I lost nothing! I support the Developers and the Nord Invasion team all the way! You did the right thing!
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I now have the opportunity to play with legends defender gear a bit longer than I thought. (I had just traded it back to him)  ;D
*Stands up from the circle*
My name is Maroon, and I do drugs!

I also bring the very sad news that, unfortunately, two little lumps of lead, brother and sister, orphaned by our cruel war, who had found their way to me together, have disappeared once again.
I hope they'll find their way back to me once again! To be mercilessly sold on to Alex afterwards.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thank you for sharing that with the groop Maroon, I know it wasn't and easy thing to do. Anyone else care to share?
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman