Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA_Sphinx_
Let me start by saying we apologize for this little masquerade.

What happened : After knowing it was my birthday, Hyper decided to ban me for fun as a gift. So I made an unban request and after realize it would be great to make it more than what it actually was. This is how all of it started. We decided to make it a big thing , and it worked pretty nicely. I do apologize for those who were heart broken or lost faith in the NI administration team. I share my account information so people could see the ban was real, then teamspeak, the multiple kicks on IRC and the forum ban (the cherry on top of the sundae).

Something you must know : Senior Game Admins cannot :

- Change the drop rate from servers (we don't even know the actually rate %)
- Add items to our inventory or remove items from someone else's inventory
- Decide to reset someone just because they dislike them. Only devs are allowed to bring punishment to players
- Freely go AFK on a server to leech. We lead by example, and will always be so.

So then again, sorry about the trolling, it was a nice bday gift and you'll be okay for another 365 days. I do apologize again for those who took it too seriously and could have been offended.

Much love,

Sphinx
I hate you guys ! You really shocked me. And I had to read the last post 3x times to believe it was just a prank. Very believable.
"Swadians are cowards - they just hide and shoot" - King Ragnar
Lol ... funny joke?  ???
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(22-07-2013, 07:36 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Lol ... funny joke?  ???

This. I'm afraid i cant see the fun in making fun of such serious matters. :-\
(22-07-2013, 07:04 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Let me start by saying we apologize for this little masquerade.
[...]

No one believe you, enjoy your ban, bad admin ! Bad !
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(22-07-2013, 07:37 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=16020.msg126957#msg126957 date=1374521766]
Lol ... funny joke?  ???

This. I'm afraid i cant see the fun in making fun of such serious matters. :-\
[/quote] They would have kept it on IRC or TS, but making it on the forum just to make the faith loose in the Dev team ... pretty immature actually. I do understand that Devs somethimes want to joke ... but not in this way really ...
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Badmin had me going  Tongue
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I think he should stay banned.  Tongue
It seems that its a subject that may not come across as funny
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
Either Admins have a very weird sense of humor or ...

_Sphinx_ is guilty, will be banned, but they keep a masquerade up everything is fine, so 85% of NI community won't run away Smile
"Swadians are cowards - they just hide and shoot" - King Ragnar