Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report-BlackRyders
The House, the BlackRyders. They consistently troll and harass me after one incident. I left a game after I asked one of them who was building a cade to "plz place normal cades behind short heavy cade." He spat back at me "I do what I fucking want." I sheathed all my weapons and gear and said "Fuck you." and I left. I know that was a bad part on me but I live and forget. This happened several days ago and I do not remember the exact day, time, nor server. Immediately after I left, they came into our ts channel VLKA Fenryka and started yelling at me for "ragequiting"  and other "stuff", Shagz,a friend of mine of Vlka, was there to calm them down. Whenever I join a server now with them in it, they remind me of those events by saying I'm a rage quiter or that hope you don't rage quit for my cading or just simply saying jackass comments to me. I'm sick of the harassing and just want at least a warning given to them to stop doing this to me. I have finally decided to make this post after the 4th or 5th time of them trolling and harassing me. Here is a screenshot of them harassing me again as I just got it after playing several minutes in a game(server Normal_NA3) Date:23/7/13, Time: around 1:30-1:45AM EST-http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162867282

<01:27:50>  "BR_Ross" pokes you: DONT GO AFK WHEN YOUR SHIELDING DIPSHIT
Another thing they recently said to me in TS via poke.
Please do something about this as its horribly annoying that they continue doing this and its ruining my gameplay.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Yes I was present.

I did calm them down, while telling them to let it go and enjoy the game.
These things can happen though.
I also have to agree. I was playing on normal na3 mere minutes ago and he puropusley destroyed are cades. They are a bunch of trolls.
Agreed with, This is a clan of trolls as they intentionally break barricades and leave the server right after they do it. They are increasingly annoying to players and often harass people. IE Mythil, Mythik, and Mystic. Repeatedly interrupting barricades and trolling on normal servers such as NA3 and NA4 I believe.
Let's wait for a dev to sort that out.

Don't post if you aren't directly involved in the event that was brought up please, we don't need flaming on the forums or useless comments. Only post if you have other screenshots or you were used as a witness.

*Locked*