Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Help us get another EU Server!
With our EU servers regularly reaching their maximum capacity we would love to introduce more, however the funds at NordInvasion HQ (aka my wallet) are running dry paying for the 3 servers we currently have. So we've opened up a donation scheme where you can both help us have more servers so more people can enjoy the mod, AND get kick ass rewards to help you make a name for yourself.

To see a list of these rewards and to donate, visit http://www.nordinvasion.com/donate.php Smile

Thanks guys!

Oh and 0.2.5 should be out tomorrow or thursday Wink
I was waiting for something like this. I will donate something, but I am wondering how much ATM. Smile

One question, if I donate 25 Euro and then 25 more later on will I get the 25 Euro reward twice or will I only get the 50 Euro reward or how does this work?

Edit: One of more thing, if possible I think that donators should have a private slot for them in the server, so that they could at least join the server they have helped paying for. This would only be usefull if the mod get a ton of new players and the third server starts filling up. If you were to do this you should probably only make it for 25 Euro and up, because if we get 30+ players donating 5 euro and everyone gets a private slot then 2 servers would end up empty when those people were not playing.
Can I donate in Pounds? :o
(23-11-2011, 12:09 PM)apsod link Wrote: I was waiting for something like this. I will donate something, but I am wondering how much ATM. Smile

One question, if I donate 25 Euro and then 25 more later on will I get the 25 Euro reward twice or will I only get the 50 Euro reward or how does this work?

Edit: One of more thing, if possible I think that donators should have a private slot for them in the server, so that they could at least join the server they have helped paying for. This would only be usefull if the mod get a ton of new players and the third server starts filling up. If you were to do this you should probably only make it for 25 Euro and up, because if we get 30+ players donating 5 euro and everyone gets a private slot then 2 servers would end up empty when those people were not playing.

We will definitely add the private slots, maybe at the 15 Euro donation point. As for the contributions we can make it a running total, however the next time you donate, you will only get the higher tier rewards as you should have already received the lower ones (so you won't get 2 ponies Wink)

And Sophie, you should be able to donate in any currency, Paypal converts it for you! just put in the amount you want to donate in Euro's and it will convert it to pounds for you. Alternatively, PM me and I will send you the info you need to donate directly using pounds (no conversions required!)
(23-11-2011, 04:12 PM)Jez link Wrote: [quote author=apsod link=topic=139.msg807#msg807 date=1322050153]
I was waiting for something like this. I will donate something, but I am wondering how much ATM. Smile

We will definitely add the private slots, maybe at the 15 Euro donation point. As for the contributions we can make it a running total, however the next time you donate, you will only get the higher tier rewards as you should have already received the lower ones (so you won't get 2 ponies Wink)

And Sophie, you should be able to donate in any currency, Paypal converts it for you! just put in the amount you want to donate in Euro's and it will convert it to pounds for you. Alternatively, PM me and I will send you the info you need to donate directly using pounds (no conversions required!)
[/quote]Aaah, great thanks. You will see a donation comming from me soon. I just have to find out how much to donate Smile
Okay, donated 50 Euro.
(23-11-2011, 05:57 PM)apsod link Wrote: Okay, donated 50 Euro.

Aspods generosity means we now have an EU 3 server up and running, this one is based out of Rotterdam, so some of you may get a slightly better ping from that Smile
Hehehe, I am happy to help Smile
If you host a server in Bristol i'd be happy to help Tongue
(23-11-2011, 07:07 PM)Sophie link Wrote: If you host a server in Bristol i'd be happy to help Tongue

Haha if you access to hardware + bandwidth there, let us know and i'll quite happily use it to host a server Wink