Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The ranks are swelling!
Two milestones hit today, firstly 100k nords killed and now we've hit 100 active soldiers! So i'd just like to welcome the new players and let them know if they need a small pony, I think they can be found at the auction hall Wink
Well I am glad to say that the ''Mercenary'' mod has noticed this excellent creation and are coming across one by one. We are spreading the referral links quite rapidly over steam and forums. I believe we may need a slot upgrade for the servers at this rate.  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Nice work! I am the longest mercenaries player and I am inspired by the mod! I hope I will stay as long as I did to the mercenaries Smile
(18-11-2011, 10:06 PM)Logics link Wrote: I believe we may need a slot upgrade for the servers at this rate.  Wink

Haha, I can think of worse problems to have than that Big Grin I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!
I remember it being at like about 60 3 days ago and now its at about 120.
(19-11-2011, 05:09 AM)Dughan link Wrote: I remember it being at like about 60 3 days ago and now its at about 120.

yea, I think it has something to do with a little post i made: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...998.0.html Wink Feel free to go show your support on the official forum and tell everyone about it Smile
(18-11-2011, 10:08 PM)Cleomenes link Wrote: Nice work! I am the longest mercenaries player and I am inspired by the mod! I hope I will stay as long as I did to the mercenaries Smile
Oh my fucking god, your penis doesn't grow bigger by saying you were one of the first players in Mercenaries as many times as possible.
Hes not even the longest merc player  Wink
no, he just wants everyone, including himself to believe to. Reminds me of smeagol/gollum of LotR  :-\