Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Xbows - Suggestion
Hello,

Since Xbows dont get used much by Archers, why not adding the Chukonu (Repeater X-bow) with 7 bolt magazine?
Its due to a lack of stronger crossbows that the archer class do not favour any of it, since the DPS for the stronger long bows deal more damage than the standard crossbow.

The repeater crossbow can be found in some warband mods I believe which holds about 4 bolts, however, it suffers from inaccuracy and lower damage as close to the bow. Snipers wouldnt want to use it in combat, but for close quarters the repeater can be much more effective, aebeit at the cost of ammo consumption.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
If it was easier to chop-and-change equipment for each wave set then I think I would change a lot more often, particularly my lower ranks.

The quicker bows can be used against the weaker targets, (talking normal mode here) so that you can just rush off quick accurate kill shots on peasants and then as the higher ranks start to push through, you can flick to stronger and stronger bows until you favour the high damage to speed of a crossbow.

Crossbows need a niche, i've seen one guy use one but he quickly gave it up due to being a turret while I was walking backwards continually shooting and moving.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
And heavy xbow didnt even one hit all the low peasants , And when i bought a longbow - i onehitted all the lowbie peasants with bodyshots.
in blood and steel there is one with 7 shots Tongue
Easy fix would be to Keep reload speed, increase damage dramatically, from around 63 right to near 100 since PD adv. for even a Long bowmen can out damage a Siege crossbow.

Longbow men my guess is they do around 70 cut damage with best arrows and best bow possible,
Heavy longbow men is near 100,
sniper with 9 PD can do up to and near 120-130 cut damage,

Crossbows being pierce damage you wouldn't need near 130 just 100 should over all fix most of the problem with not being able to even 1 shot :"Nord town watch" as sniper class using siege crossbow, that i have been able to 1 shot since longbow men with nomad bow and sharp barbed arrows.

Hope my Statement makes sense(The PD effects might be lower in this game mode then Native values.)
Bow and arrows do pierce damage, not cut.
Err , i somehow counted heavy longbowman does like 58 pierce with best arrows , longbow.
Those calculations probably take into account power draw and other attributes that may increase damage from archery.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yeah just my two cents , also when i tried heavy xbow with steel bolts , it seemed to one hit normal bots less often than the longbow.