Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you like to see this added to the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
95.90%
117 95.90%
No(please state why)
4.10%
5 4.10%
Total 122 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ability to Respec Support Class (Poll Added)
but it would also be pretty cool if you can re-pick your hero.
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
(26-07-2013, 12:51 AM)Mob_Boss link Wrote:but it would also be pretty cool if you can re-pick your hero.

I think hero class was thought of more or less as a final decision (unless you're rich).
I doubt this will ever happen (without paying 750k) and would ruin the point of heroes if you could just have two and respec every time you wanted any other hero of any other class
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(26-07-2013, 12:51 AM)Mob_Boss link Wrote:but it would also be pretty cool if you can re-pick your hero.

That will never happen
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
Good request, I like it.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
It may be time to use Faction points or King's favor for this, or enable it as a House quest reward.
(26-07-2013, 08:33 PM)Yvain link Wrote:It may be time to use Faction points or King's favor for this, or enable it as a House quest reward.
Thats a good idea Yvain, Its nice to hear others opinions
WS_Brad =Warden
I agree with this idea as well. Having a way to respec support class would be greatly appreciated. The king's favour or even faction points along with the assist xp loss seems like a good way to prevent abuse.
I had an idea of a way to implement this it only just came to be so it might be bad idea but I thought I would let people know.

The idea is for the website to unlock the support respec once a player has gone hero. Just like the ability for a player to do a full respec in the same account section.

Not sure how easy that would be to implement though, thoughts and ideas of this suggestion?
WS_Brad =Warden
Hope this idea is being thought about being implemented in the latest patch especially with the latest change to support items like medic kits and surgeon kits
WS_Brad =Warden
I'm definitely up for it.
Quote: link=topic=16083.msg127368#msg127368 date=1374665870]
yeah thats a good idea maybe like 50 k for a respec ?
Maybe 1000/750/500 golf per level?
Playing NI since December 2011