Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Calvin unban request
Hey i was just wondering if i could get a unban as at the time  i was trolling i thought i was funny but now i see i was being a douche and have learnt my lesson so yeh just wondering if its a possibility cheers Smile

Alt:
K4T_Biggerbow
Hey.

I want to hear your reason why did you had an offensive name, kept interrupting refill, breaking cades, blowing up barrels.
And when vlka_bigbow (game admin) asked you to change your name, you changed it to biggerbow.
Ok here we go.
1: i did not mean for it to be offensive i thought it was a funny name but obviously people have different view points as some other gamers complimented me on it whilst admins obviously had a different opinion.
2:I was not and do not interrupt refill didn't  break cades or even blow up barrels i am pretty sure there were no barrels even on the server at the time i was playing when i got banned so i don't know who complained about me doing any of those things but i did not do them. a few people on my ts were on the server at the time and can vouche for me in this case.
3:Then for the name change i know i changed it to a name similar to admin bigbow but previous i posted in game chat anyone got any ideas for a new name someone replied "Biggerbow,Biggestbow" .To this i recall Bigbow saying "I do not mind as long as it is not offensive" To this i decided to change it to Biggerbow in a act of trying to be a smart ass I agree to this but in no attention to be offensive as i actually kept the name for the next 4days till i was banned. Once changed my name i was not warned to change it or even that it was offensive to Bigbow he only replied a comment saying "i thought you had no money" As earlier i said i didn't have 5k for the name change by this i thought he was alright with the name change as he previously stated if asked i would of changed it as i would of known that it was being another continuous sign of trolling.

So to tally it up i agree to having a unintentional offensive name  i agree to this.
And to Changing my name to that similar of your admin as i thought even though it was a act of immaturity i had permission as it was not offensive to his original name.
But to the rest of the accusations placed down on me i do not agree to those as i did not do them as a few of my mates can tell you But i doubt you will take their points as they are mates and i could easily of  made them cover for me.Witch i didn't but yeh i had no knowledge that those other accusations were involved in me being banned i thought it was just the offensive name and name change Thank you
Has anyone found out if those other accusations against me are false or not cheers.
Okey thank you.

You are now unbanned but with 25% reset. Think next time what you are doing and read our rules.