Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI now runs 1.158!
I have the same problem as espenta as warband wants to update itself with updates turned off...
Hmmm I'm starting to see a pattern here.... get rid off that crappy program called steam and just get yourselves a copy of the standalone version, I did and I've never had a steam induced headache since  Wink
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Just make a copy of Warband in another location and run it from there. That way you can have an updated version for native and one with 1.153 for mods.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ya that is the best way to do it, the only negative is you can't be online with steam if you are running it separately.
play windowed, then its no issue browsing forums in between games and you just alt+tab to your steam chat
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Or add it to your steam game library and launch it through there.
Oh duh, can't believe I didn't think of that
but when wil that WSE update all the servers so there all back again? cuz I only have na3 at the moment
I don't know if anyone else cares about it not showing you are in game on steam when you are playing NI but I will tell you how if you do. Just add nord invasion into steam, like you probably already did. Then just create a shortcut and use that to run NI from now on. You can change the name to whatever you want in the properties in the steam library and it will show you playing that game, like Jarold is play Nord Invasion, or Jarold is playing "Murder Simulator". Whatever you want to name it.

Also when you create the desktop shortcut it probably will look like a white piece of paper because it doesn't have an icon. Just right click the shortcut, go to properties, then click choose icon, click browse and then find the NIupdater and choose that as your icon.

Just random information just in case anybody is like me.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
when wil  WSE  get patched?
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \