Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.1 'Shields Up!'
hahahaha
I hate you!
First the double XP 48h and now a new patch, why you doing this while i am away.
Anyway good work, i hope i'll see some of the new stuff when I get back
And devs keep up your progress, i really apreciate it.
Sweet patch. We´ll enjoy it. Thank you devs!
T_T IM PUMPED!!!!!!!!!
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
well done on the patch  ;D
Great job! Big Grin

But when i extract the 5.1 file into the non steam 1.153 Warband Modules folder all of the files that are extracted say: 'The system cannot find the path specified'
Which is a little disheartening as it mean i cannot play until NI is updated to 1.157
Idiolect, I had that problem too.  What I had to do was extract to the desktop and then put it in the 1.153 folder.  Wont let you extract it straight there.  Hope that helps anyone else with the same problem.
Characters:
FV_RWCostanzo - 52 Royal Guard
FV_Nero - 52 Pavise Champion
FV_Noire - 52 Sniper
FV_Black - 52 Pikeman

Legendary Drops: lel, yeah right...

“He who does not walk against the arrows cannot talk about the strength of his shield!”
Thanks Costanzo, that helped, but along the way, i encountered another problem (woohoo).

The Module doesn't show up in the drop down bar on the launcher (probably an easy fix but my ignorance clouds my judgment)
(27-07-2013, 09:24 AM)Idiolect link Wrote:Thanks Costanzo, that helped, but along the way, i encountered another problem (woohoo).

The Module doesn't show up in the drop down bar on the launcher (probably an easy fix but my ignorance clouds my judgment)

its working now
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
really nice ideas, but in enormous needs of adjustment, ppl just get wiped from hard Servers now

thx, Eisen
(27-07-2013, 09:24 AM)Idiolect link Wrote:Thanks Costanzo, that helped, but along the way, i encountered another problem (woohoo).

Are you using the NI updater?

It should be in the modules folder of Warband. (You may need to make a folder called Nordinvasion iirc)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.