Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brego's smithy!
Original post:
Decided to redo my first post to show what I currently got ready in my brf file, so here goes:

Armors:
Helmets:
Boots and gauntlets:
Shields:
Weapons:
I'm aware of that some of the stuff probably won't fit the mod that well, but I just threw it in there anyways, so you can just pick and choose from what you want to use and not Smile
Lord of the Rings based i see. Tongue
Hehe, read the bottom part of my post and you'll see the answer Tongue
Waitwaitwaitwait... Did you make this stuff yourself, or did this come from a different mod?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I made it all myself Smile

The part about another mod is that I made it FOR another mod, "The Veiled Stars", but Im not too sure if that mod is ever going to be finished, thus my work wouldn't be used unless I release it as an OSP which I don't really want to.

But yeah, everything shown is 100% mine Smile
In that case...

I'm done with modeling, figured I was decent, but this! D:
No fair. Q_Q

How the crap did you make this? This is just brilliant! Not worthy for M&B!

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Haha, thanks Big Grin

Made it with wings and gimp, hehe Tongue

Also got stuff like this, but it won't fit the mod at all Tongue
Oh, and just finished another armor that could be a mid-tier infantry armor of some kind, just a retexture of a native armor:
Not talking about what programs you used, but how the fk you made textures like that. I'd like to know. :'(

Beautiful stuff!  Wink
Thanks Smile

@ Maroon: Through practice, haha Big Grin

Btw, I've been tipped about making a helmet to go along with the bear armor, is that something that could be needed?