Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What are the new throwables?
I just got back from vacation and I am ready to kill some nords! I just finished updating and I want to know what are the new craftable throwables if anyone can tell me?
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
THERE ARE NEW THROWABLES

YAY
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
i know that it says the throwables for the contest are now part of it, but who can/can't use them and how you get them is a mystery so far
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
hopefully there will be hero throwing weapons
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
The new throwing weapons in the game files are the Rupturer (65p, 15 ammo) and the Skullpierce (50p, 20 ammo), making the Rupturer stonger than Twigs, with more ammo, and higher projectile speed (88 vs 87).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
^ oh, my
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
[Image: 1374879667-sans-titre.png]
Probably going to cost millions and I will never be able to get it  :'(
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Well, Griz has them now, as he won the first prize of the Model Contest with it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(26-07-2013, 11:13 PM)Mystic link Wrote: Probably going to cost millions and I will never be able to get it  :'(

I assume it will be the new odin legendary throwing weapon drop as twiggs have moved down to thor

so expect a price tag of 20m+

Also some might be interested to know that there are also some new throwing axe's and they look mean!
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet