Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Bots will damage cades when they attempt to swing at them in addition to whenever they hit them.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This is fine as is.
5.36%
3 5.36%
This should be removed. (Why?)
26.79%
15 26.79%
The time between attacks on the barricade should be increased.
7.14%
4 7.14%
The extra damage should be reduced, or barricade health should be increased. (How much?)
21.43%
12 21.43%
Attack range should be decreased to make bots more attracted to players nearby.
39.29%
22 39.29%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Feature Discussion, Extra Damage to Cades
Juggernauts now carry spears and shields.  No crush-through.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
well, i see no problem with this now, as long as the new cades, are much, much, much stronger. the cades we have now, are not cheap, and the new one's wont either, so make them as hefty as you can. as we stand now, a SHC goes down as fast as a normal vs. a skirmisher. a normal is like a DPS vs. a skirmisher. at least make the new cades last as long as the SHC use too. i also understand your reasoning behind not wanting people to stack then in a line, but thats not a reasonable thing to ask. the spots we have to cade, are way to large not to have cades. theres no way we can make it to prince just kiteing them throung, and if we could, you would nerf if! in my opinion either make our hiding spots smaller, or give us cades that can hold for a while beofre they break.

Also i dont want any dev to think im trying to demand something from them. i respect there work and i just wanted to voice my opinion.
(28-07-2013, 01:56 AM)WDM_SilentKillz2552 link Wrote: [quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=16206.msg128379#msg128379 date=1374968612]
[quote author=Huscarlton Banks link=topic=16206.msg128150#msg128150 date=1374918139]
Think the only bot besides Prince/Thor/Odin with crushthrough now is Fionn.

What about juggernauts? They would be the easiest wave without crush through
[/quote]

This comes directly from the patch notes, "Crushthrough weapons on bots mostly replaced with shields and bonus vs shield weapons as a response to ranged kiting/shc metagaming". Now I haven't seen juggs yet but I believe its safe to assume that they no longer have those maces.
[/quote]

Juggernauts now carry a Nord Pike and a Heavy Huscarl's Shield instead of the hammer.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."