Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nice Request for Shields on the Hero Halberdier :D
Well, this is my first feature request so I might as well say this. Halberdiers need better shields. I know there are few Halberdiers in the game, but in my opinion we should be given some shields to purchase due to the recent add of overhead stab with shield and the additional starting addative of the stat shielding. The bottom line of this is because as an owner of a Halberdier, I don't want to waste 7 shielding with no good shields whatsoever. Sure the storebought shields are alright, but they only have 750 hp and 19 b armor, which makes it almost impossible to last 1 round on Hardmode without breaking as a main shielder. As a Halberdier, there may be few, but I believe that we should be treated equally and use our hopefully added shields to benefit the team and level the playing field. That means not pestering our teammates into dropping us royal shields or some other shield with commandos thinking some of us are lying about our shield level. My shield level is 7 and I am sure my shield skill is better than some commando Smile Hopefully you allow me to own my own shield and hopefully let us share some craftable shields and allow us some buyable shields from the marketplace.

<3 in advance, SK_Renji (with 7 shield skill)