Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Useless Cading?
So i read through the 5.1 update log, but i still don't quite understand how the new cade damage works. Regardless, cades now seem completely useless? We just watched prince wave chew through 13 newly placed cades in about 15 seconds. Do bots hit all the cades at once, or just do way too much damage to them or what?

Edit: moving to NI general, didn't mean to post here
Basicly, the devs added a new script to NI, which does the following:
1. Is the bot attacking a player?
2. If no, is there a cade within 3.2 meters of the bot?
3. If yes, deal 20 damage to said cade every second, regardless of the bot hitting the cade.

Whether this script allows the bot to hit all the cades within 3.2 meters at once, I don't know, but it would mean that, say, if you have 20 juggies at your cades, and only 2 of them are attacking players, 18*20 = 360 damage done to cades every second.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Actually, it checks for whether or not the bot is attacking at all, attacking a cade counts as well.

There will be adjustments soon.
Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."