Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing the range restriction for getting assist exp and loot
Just a thought, and I probably didn't spot a cons, but here are the pros:

1. No more high lvl players going close to the spawn on the normal mode and wiping out the whole wave alone to have higher chance for the drops. Generally less selfish kiling.
  2. Pikemen and archers could move themselves close to spawn and inflict damage while retreating to the shieldwall, without denying assist for the rest of the team

I must admit that the second one is really appeling for me - it would allow skirmishers to skirmish actually.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
+1 I agree with Niezdara
Con:
Players joining to go AFK in a distant corner of the map somewhere and still getting XP.
Separate team setups all over the map in tightest spots available and all players still getting XP.
What Ragnash said, you would get too many people going afk and not helping the team, so there would be more cons than pros imo
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
Ok so now players go afk behind the cades among other players and get assist anyway, so what is the difference? I think its easier to lead last nord to those slackers if they hide somewhere around the map, then behind cades. Moreover there is a chance that some nord wander there and the leecher wont have cades and other players for protection.

As for the separate teams - separate teams will die faster. I think the players wont benefit from that sort of tactics. The Nord mob simply move from one small team to another wiping them out in process, so whats the point?
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Difference is we can see the people afk behind us and kick them.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
You mean ppl who hide themselves far from the team are invisible or what? As far as there is at least one spectator or dead, you can find them without effort.
If someone dont do anything while staying behind the cades, he can be afk for a while or something, and ppl generally don't kick him right away. Many times I saw ppl finding someone is leeching at the moment team being wiped out. If that guy would try to hide somewhere on the map his intentions will be kinda obvious.