Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

missing startup file
Missing Senni_5_1.brf which is required in the module.ini for startup.
Error 404: Signature not found
Banks already linked you a file to repair this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymkyp0uawtyafcj/module.ini). Does that work?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
no, after i replaced it it started telling me that it cant find the said file, i'm not sure if i should just delete the command line, or try to find a way to get the file
odd, i looked in the 0.51 update file and it has senni_5_1.brf but when i try to transfer it to the resource folder it wont show up, even though it tells me there is already a file of the same name  :-\
i'm trying to extract the patch to a different location and then move it to modules now, i'll see if that helps
I'd say delete the entire module, and redownload it completely (dont know if you used the updater or the complete version), and see what happens.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
yeah, it seems that the module was not updated properly, so that some of the files were the old version, my guess is 7zip lacks the admin access to program files. anyhow, problem fixed  ;D