Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thor has been defeated!!!
(12-03-2012, 07:17 PM)Makagulfazel link Wrote:Mmmmm, sexy. Can I touch you?

depends on where? ahh what the heck go for it...

(12-03-2012, 02:26 PM)Sanitarium link Wrote:You're not the first guys Wink Tarimoth and me did it on GOTS_Hard_Eu server few days ago, but i died almost at start of that wave so Tari soloed entire wave with Thur in there  8)

what sucked was I dc'ed as we were kiting the last enemy of the round before so we could get into position, juline had died before hand, and khmer was killed shortly after the start so pretty much dan solo'd it for the most part
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
At Monday i was playing on phalangite_eu_hard! I just shooting into the enemys as an heavy longbow an then got i think 252 gold and some assist and ranged! Then Everyone wrote in chat: Jalau killed thor, good job usw. I didnt just see hime just gave him headshotBig Grin i lol'd
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(05-04-2012, 08:52 PM)Jalau link Wrote:At Monday i was playing on phalangite_eu_hard! I just shooting into the enemys as an heavy longbow an then got i think 252 gold and some assist and ranged! Then Everyone wrote in chat: Jalau killed thor, good job usw. I didnt just see hime just gave him headshotBig Grin i lol'd

You will notice him when you see him next time. I can assure you of that. Wink
Holy WOW! He looks incredible. THAT HAMMER?!!!! Should I post screens or leave it as a surprise?
Are the chosen all wearing same armor Prince has? Epic wave lol can't wait to actually beat them!
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------