Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

mountain pass
There still seems to be an issue with the spawining here (happens in the area where the soup is).

Yes its annoying (i went 3 round restart's before i got to play), but we are aware of it!
That sounds like it may be the spawning bug rather than map specific did you try rejoining the server?
I think this map should be removed, I mean there's a lot of cavalry on the server and this map makes them just leave. Why would you play as cav on this map as it is almost certain death.
think of the infantry and archers
it is the ideal map for them
i could also say delet beach assult it is hard for the infantry
There is a bugged spawn aswell, next to the cooking pot you spawn in "instadeath" zone, where you instantly die.
(26-11-2011, 03:52 PM)Hablam link Wrote: think of the infantry and archers
Noooo????
(26-11-2011, 03:49 PM)KnightRider link Wrote: I think this map should be removed, I mean there's a lot of cavalry on the server and this map makes them just leave. Why would you play as cav on this map as it is almost certain death.
Even for infantry and archer's tis, just not enough space to manouver around against the enemies
i think this great map, to get xp, only little anoying when there many players in the server,
(26-11-2011, 03:52 PM)Hablam link Wrote: think of the infantry and archers

Now keep in mind that it's hard to play for infantry, but it's impossible to play as cav in the mountain pass, I don't know why they put a map like that in to a mod which got Cavalry in it, that map kills the idea of cav.
(30-11-2011, 05:56 PM)KnightRider link Wrote: [quote author=Hablam link=topic=144.msg1026#msg1026 date=1322322725]
think of the infantry and archers

Now keep in mind that it's hard to play for infantry, but it's impossible to play as cav in the mountain pass, I don't know why they put a map like that in to a mod which got Cavalry in it, that map kills the idea of cav.
[/quote]

It's different for a change. Mountain pass favors unmounted combat, while the other 2 favor cav. If people are playing on this map and you don't like it, just switch servers.