Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rize of the Phoenix (WTB)
The time is nigh, the hour is late, and the enemy is at our doorstep, at the current state of afairs Swadia wont see many sun rises.

But out of the ashes of Suno from the deep forrest of Uxhal an archer prodigy has risen.
He has chosen to pick up the torch of life and light up the nord siege machines, he has broken the morale of the Vanguard and slain countless pillaging berserkers through out the remaining swadian countryside, and now at this darkest of times, the nords have pledged themselves to their gods and so even sacrificed their own right to rule, salvation from the resillient swadian deffensive seems within reach.

The prince has already fallen beneath the swadian might, and we have contained the marshal, princess Dortea and even King Ragnars own armies.

But the gods answered thier call...

The Henchmen of Asgard, Hiemdallr and Tyr lead the first onslaught and have destroyed the old keep at Swadian Town and taken many prisoners, Loke and his tricksters have infiltrated our ranks with their slight words and Thor have struck the Royal Guard of Swadia a crushing blow to the last deffenders of the Port facilities near Praven.

Meanwhile Odin sits on his throne observing all his minnions killing on his account, but his days are counted, the time has come for Swadia to seize the momentum and to kill the norse gods.

Now I ask for all swadian countrymen to contribute to the task that lay ahead, defeating the mighty norse gods themselves wont be easy.
Upgrading the arms of the Royal Guard have already comenced granting them eastern shields as the Aegis, the Pavise of Dhirim have been blessed by our nobles at the Old Shrine, the Maruaders and Peltats of the Western lowlands have regained their strength and are now advancing east, we need to rearm the warden of the south with proper compisite bows and foreign arrowheads to repell the nord ballistamen and Eihenjars

If you read this long i applaud you, I am looking for a phoenix feather prefferably below 850k but i am willing to negotiate if you can capture my interest.
I dont exspect many replies but if you do please keep it over pm's

The blood of the old gods will run through the streets and the freedom Swadia once had, will be returned to forever stay at her side.
Best solos:
Normal: Prince old, Prince new.
Hard: Wave 19 old, Ragnar new.
Ragnarok: Wave 12 old, wave 12 new.

Drops: 1 x Tower Shield - 2014
Awesome  ;D Read the whole thing  Big Grin.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Glorious post right here  Wink
Well that's one way to attract people to the post!  Big Grin
And this post is far too glorious for a poor one such as I!
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
I've actually read the whole thing as well ^^  It was just so well written that I couldn't stop reading Tongue. Too bad I don't have a feather for you :/
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(16-08-2013, 07:39 PM)Abekrampe link Wrote: [quote author=Abekrampe link=topic=16394.msg132764#msg132764 date=1376529930]
And Bump
[/quote]
Best solos:
Normal: Prince old, Prince new.
Hard: Wave 19 old, Ragnar new.
Ragnarok: Wave 12 old, wave 12 new.

Drops: 1 x Tower Shield - 2014