Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Should houses have a limit on the number of members? (Discussion)
Ok I have been noticing a growing and somewhat annoying trend to me, It seems VLKA is the only house people even want to join anymore. About 5 guys left SK to join it, a couple from ON,FC and other houses. It seems pretty soon theres just gonna be one superhouse and the rest are little ones. I think a limit of 100 chars should be allowed in houses to limit such. I know I will get flamed for talking about this so Im prepared. No offense agianst any house mentioned in this.
Funny how SK used to have all the NA high level players for a long time, and now that people scattered through different houses , we blame VLKA for taking houseless players ? No one left for VLKA, since VLKA does not accept people switching houses. They first left their house, then applied for VLKA later on.

VLKA was mostly AU but started picking good players in NA/EU and always has been a role model house in this community. SK was seen at the end like a trolling house, and so are other houses seen like. So if I'm a new player, or a old school player and I'm sick of my housemates stirring trouble, of course I'll go for the role model house that everybody else respect.

I really don't get why you're complaining about a house that helped so much the community ... what have YOU done for the community ?
Would like to know which ON player left and joined VLKA ? In what reason we won the Tournament Tongue

Well get back to your thread next time think about what you post before you post. Players can join the House they want to join, if you play with players from a other house of course you would like to join the house if your house is inactive.
Loots: 0 
Players join houses that they enjoy playing with. Most if not all of the recent Vlka members have been playing with us for quite some time and mutually enjoy talking and playing with each other

(01-08-2013, 11:26 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Funny how SK used to have all the NA high level players for a long time

SK has always had an AFK problem. Most of the old leaders were replaced with short lived leaders who in turn stopped playing to pursue IRL goals and weren't able to devote enough time to the house. Currently most of the old PK players have stopped except for maybe a handful. Also, many of the old SB members have stopped playing except for maybe 2 or 3 who also don't log on every single day

I enjoyed my time in SK playing with my old friends but sadly there are times where you have to set your priorities on what you want to do with yourself and how you want to shape your own future

Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(01-08-2013, 09:24 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: Ok I have been noticing a growing and somewhat annoying trend to me, It seems VLKA is the only house people even want to join anymore. About 5 guys left SK to join it, a couple from ON,FC and other houses. It seems pretty soon theres just gonna be one superhouse and the rest are little ones. I think a limit of 100 chars should be allowed in houses to limit such. I know I will get flamed for talking about this so Im prepared. No offense agianst any house mentioned in this.

Pretty stupid post to be honest, There's a lot of great houses out there at the moment to join. They have full house events every week. You have CC, ON, UK, VLKA, WS and even Vanguard. If you join the NI teamspeak most of the time there Channels are full of people and a lot of the houses are mixing togeather lately to make  super teams for ragnarok servers. You would know if you put more research into your post. Also you dont really need to be in a house  to achieve a lot in this game, Im not in any of these houses and play with a mixture of all the houses each day as a kind of free agent.
It's not like big houses can beat on the smaller houses as there are no competition whatsoever (except house tournament , which is friendly). There are no PvP where many houses bash on smaller houses like in cRPG. This is one team mod, we don't need the drama to separate houses. What if in the end we would have 1 only big house ? Wouldn't change a thing in-game would it ?
Actually yes it would. There would be no variety. 1 leader. 1 house. 2 events a week with same people and everything. I have tried free agent and it does not work. People in houses get items cheaper,loans,events and more. So with this I close my thread.I will certainly now not get accepted into any houses as everyone defends each other. Also I meant no offense by the post yet you took it. I love NI but certain issues annoy me to much about it to continue. I hope this mod goes far. Sad I have nothing to show for all my time spent in it.
Is it just me or was this thread locked a few minutes ago... ?
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(02-08-2013, 02:08 AM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: Actually yes it would. There would be no variety. 1 leader. 1 house. 2 events a week with same people and everything. I have tried free agent and it does not work. People in houses get items cheaper,loans,events and more. So with this I close my thread.I will certainly now not get accepted into any houses as everyone defends each other. Also I meant no offense by the post yet you took it. I love NI but certain issues annoy me to much about it to continue. I hope this mod goes far. Sad I have nothing to show for all my time spent in it.

If you want to be a free agent all you have to do is put the effort in, look at me and Gismo we dont particularity  have a house and are two of the richest players in the game amongst a few others that dont have houses. If you put the time in the rewards will be big. I personally put the effort in to talk to a lot of people in the game and because of this i can usually fill a server up in EU in no time from steam and irc.
This thread was locked to avoid the flaming but Unknown really wanted to get more feedback about how stupid this thread is. Did the kid a favor