Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Health bars
Hello!

I was playing a bit as medic today and just thought it would be nice to be able to see other people's health bars, as that would make it easier to know when you need to heal and not..

So, I've no idea if this is even possible to do within the game, but would it be possible to ex add a small health bar next to people's names on the scoreboard?

This isn't really something that is highly needed, but would be a nice feature imo Smile

Ps: Search function is disabled, so I'm sorry if this already has been suggested and declined Tongue
When playing medic its fairly easy to know when someone gets hit (from the sound the character makes or when they flinch from the hit)
and most people will type H when they need a heal if they don't then tell them you are the medic and for them to type h when they need a heal.
I would also like to say I like this idea but as you said it isn't needed.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
Well, atleast I always play with music and the warband sound very low, so I don't hear those sounds Tongue

And yeah, most people write h, but if you are ex using the surgeon's kit it's kind of wasted on just one guy.. (doesn't that one just have one use? Im new in the medical department Tongue)
(03-08-2013, 12:37 AM)Brego link Wrote: Well, atleast I always play with music and the warband sound very low, so I don't hear those sounds Tongue

And yeah, most people write h, but if you are ex using the surgeon's kit it's kind of wasted on just one guy.. (doesn't that one just have one use? Im new in the medical department Tongue)
Yes it has one use , and most people use more than one med box when playing medic so they can spam more
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
I know that in some Native competition recordings, the recorder had some mod which showed the health bar of every player. Unfortunately, I don't know if it works only as spec or also player.. :p

Edit : For instance : http://www.twitch.tv/warband_battlestream/c/2479693 especially above head's players.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

I kind of like the lack of health bars, it separates the good medics from the lazy ones that want to just semi-afk.

If there is no ammo refill, and the medic is standing in a protected position where he can see every player whilst holding 12+ kits, this is where the good medic will shine. Especially now with no regular crush-through bots, medics job just got much easier.
Hmm i would like that as an on\off switchable option.
Wusel @ Omnia
Go by feel, you'll learn it over time.

You see 4 people get slashed twice, you know it's time to drop that kit you've been saving.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
The high end medic options give you quite a few more medkit charges to play around with. Makes healing a lot easier.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Health bars aren't necessary in my opinion.