Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bear armor is underpowered.
At maximum level, one can be both sniper and heavy infantry. Bear armor is sniper's best armor with 50 armor and 15 leg armor, but as heavy infantry, a sniper can buy a byrnie or a mail shirt with 54 body armor and 18 leg armor for a mere 5500 gold. I think this calls for a buff to the bear armor which is worth much more than 5500, and cannot be purchased on the marketplace.
yes but while this is true im fairly sure that bear armor weighs much less than a byrnie, which is why it has decreased stats(though i am probably wrong)
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Incorrect, Bear Armor weighs 4 more than Byrnie.

Quote:Mail Shirt and equivalent armors in the market give 54 body armor and 18 leg armor, with a weight of 16. In comparison, Bear Armor only has 50 body armor, and 15 leg armor, with a weight of 20, while being much more costly.
well, riddle me that  Tongue, perhaps i should keep my mouth shut from now on unless i know wat im talking bout  :-X
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
i think that the devs just forgot about bear armor when they were boosting infantry, as bear armor is a sniper armor, it would be nice to get a little boost, or a weight decrease.
well, being a sniper and heavy infantry takes enormous amounts of time, for example, if you are level 41, you can be happy to have a armor with 50 body, but when you're level 52 it is logically, that the bear armor is useless since you can get heavy inf armor
It does feel a tad silly.  but IMO the solution should be to make armor weight matter more for archery and lower bear armor's weight significantly.
IT sucks to invest 50k per bear fur to make that armor (so let's say 500k + rest of the mats = 750k) just to see an armor having less weight and more armor in the market place :X

But you know what, I keep the full bear sets (Gloves boots and body armor) for the style , not for the Armor points Tongue It would thought be really really nice to make it more fair and increase the armor on it Wink
If anything, the armor should probably weigh less, and not receive a stat increase. The reason why the Commando's got the armor buff in the first place was because we have to put ourselves into danger and are constantly getting wailed on, not to mention our armor is also heavy. A sniper's survivability has always come from his mobility, not from being a meat shield. But I guess if you can't move as well as you could with armor that's equivalent in armor value due to the weight, it needs to be decreased.
Captain_Stoogey
Agreed, infantry armor got buffed according to their classes' purpose. Do the same to archer's armors - would make sense to decrease the weight, not just on bear, but on any archer armors to come Smile