Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I am looking for a house
Ty for all the great houses everyone has invest me to but I found 1
forget I said anything
Valar Morghulis would be glad to have you! We are a new and small house, but we will grow!
Try the Valar Morghulis! http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...405.0.html
Depends on your favor comrade with a big house or a small house.
Formal Invitation or Proposal to join the Scarlet Knights
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By FAR SK deserves the honor of recruiting you, as we have me requesting you with a [glow=red,2,300]*FANCY*[/glow] proposal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do we offer you say? Here is a spoiler!
[size=14pt]
Disclosable Details of Recruitment!

It would be an honor to have you as a fellow Sword-Brother as we are a close house and we help our own as well as helping the community, so choose wisely! You can socialize with us even if not choosing to go the path of SK. You're free to step in our SK ts whenever and talk to our companions anytime. Smile
(05-08-2013, 12:53 AM)Renji link Wrote:
Formal Invitation or Proposal to join the Scarlet Knights
By FAR SK deserves the honor of recruiting you, as we have me requesting you with a [glow=red,2,300]*FANCY*[/glow] proposal
What do we offer you say? Here is a spoiler!
[size=14pt]
Disclosable Details of Recruitment!

It would be an honor to have you as a fellow Sword-Brother as we are a close house and we help our own as well as helping the community, so choose wisely! You can socialize with us even if not choosing to go the path of SK. You're free to step in our SK ts whenever and talk to our companions anytime. Smile

*sigh* Forgot to mention inactive Tongue Anyways, you should join Valar Morghulis! An active, accepting house that will grow to be great.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Ye the leader of SK is inactive so come to a house with a active leader like Delion!  ;D also we do events.
A good start would be you telling your (bad) history. Honesty is a must.
Wusel @ Omnia
Join Kings Guard we are a new clan and we use in Ts everyday and play on NI everyday and also do events and help people level up as well as help them get better equipment. We would love you to join.
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII