Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report:sunnyj756
[Image: 61E74ADD22DEB4B154EC77DD9F319D373885984A]
Was insulting my mother, he did say insults but couldn't get a better pic because the chat log got filled up before i could take a pic sorry we were killing the Nords quick at the time and i was being chasedĀ  Tongue
Server:NI_Normal_NA4
Time:6:57PM Pacific Time
Date:8/5/2013
Also this is my first post on a report so point out mistakes if u likeĀ  Tongue
I see a mistake.... ;D
I would reccomend jumping on IRC when this type of thing happens
Ok thx paladin
is this the full screen?
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Hey suns, before you start playing all innocent victim, wanna say how it happened Smile You sorta just rushed to the end and left out all the exciting parts.

I was arguing with someone, when Suns butted in and told me to "shut up". I said ok, he responded with "Yeah you better". This ladies and gentleman, is a case of cyber bullying. Suns seems to think he's on the same level of an admin. That he can make threats against others and it's all ok. Suns is nothing more then that overweight bully from elementary school who stole your milk money.

I got angry. I said some stupid things that I apologized for that you can see up above. But...the thing is, I'm really not sorry whatsoever anymore after seeing the vomit that suns has spewed all over this message forum. Suns, you are nothing more then that bully who got his ass handed to him and then runs off to find his mommy. You seem to assume that you are G-d and the fact is your probably nothing more then an overweight Russian teen living in Moscow with severe issues who gets to pretend online that he is king of the fucking hill. Fine. Keep your hill. Theres plenty more hills other then the one your fat ass is sitting on. Nvm that hills now a pancake.

I apologized yet Suns still decides to rush off and post on the forum. Why? Because Suns has to go prove to everyone how big his balls are. That's right ladies and gentleman, Suns balls, the biggest in the world. Or the smallest. Suns like a five year old had to run off to an admin, and cry about his terrible experience with some noob named sunnyj756. I am just trying to enjoy the game and have a good time and if you can't grow up, don't play.
Oh and Suns lets not forget about your little lie about the full screen and all. Thanks Smile

Have a good night
if u mean zoom in i use ctrl+mouse wheel
i advise u say no more sunny or it wont be to well for you just let a admin or dev sort this out
Oh really? Jee whiz omg. I didn't know that's what you were asking for Mr. Vodka, I mean like omg im soooo sorry. When you said full screen I thought you meant like like like.....candy...that's right...candy....full screen candy....

Really? What did you possibly think he was asking for? A full screen capture? Ok lets say he was asking for a full screen capture. A full screen capture as in A FULL SCREEN CAPTURE. Not just the parts you conveniently left out. Or lied about. Like all bullies your stupid. Very very stupid.

Sincerely yours,
Noob