Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Odin is impossible!!!!!!
(20-03-2012, 03:32 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Kong Ming link=topic=1961.msg17059#msg17059 date=1332257493]
[quote author=Perception link=topic=1961.msg16791#msg16791 date=1332096033]
dont try to kill his horse, thats pretty much pointless.

Does it have eight legs?
[/quote]

Sadly no. But please make me a proper model of Sleipnir.  Tongue
[/quote]

Wow thats cool.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Take a big white Courser and duplicate its legs. Easy, amirite?  ;D
(20-03-2012, 09:00 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Take a big white Courser and duplicate its legs. Easy, amirite?  ;D

You couldnt be more right.  ;D
The Vikingr mod has some goodies which might be nice to discuss. Their odins spear crushes through all blocks and is trowable and penetrates everything and respawns in hand. (Because his spear never misses)
(31-03-2012, 02:45 AM)Phalanx300 link Wrote: The Vikingr mod has some goodies which might be nice to discuss. Their odins spear crushes through all blocks and is trowable and penetrates everything and respawns in hand. (Because his spear never misses)

Nice legendary throwing weapon here Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Screenshot of Odin and his Chosen Army.

Had been a short fight.  Smile
Odin should be wearing a cloak with a cap over his head IMO
His appearance is kinda... Simple.

I like my bosses to look epic, that way when they curb stomp me into the ground, I don't scream at the screen due to an ordinary guy one-shotting me. That happens enough with the AI throwers... talk about cheap...
He probably has two eyes as well Tongue
He should have a six fingers on his right hand.

Jokes aside, I do agree the bosses seem somewhat plain. I am not sure what can be done about that though. There are only so many types of armor that can be used before things have to get rehashed. I can only assume this will be remedied by the coming patches, when everything is toned down. Lower wave enemies can have weaker armors and the whole armor spectrum can move further down.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma