Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

All updates are started to beign bad.
(07-08-2013, 08:46 PM)JeTSTeR84 link Wrote:       Just look at the 0.47 Fortress under Siege and 0.51 FuS. Its very clear. OR just look to 0.50 Swadian Overgrown and 0.51 Overgrown.

You have chosen the maps that fit your theory, haven't you? For example, the Swadian Outskirts and the Great Hall were really hard to play not long time ago. Some maps became a bit easier too, like the Swadian Castle. From my perspective, hard maps are getting easier and easy maps are getting harder. There is a lot of butthurt about FUS, but be honest, that map was way too easy to play.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
All of comments have good points, the game is still in development i know. And i know hard maps getting a bit easy, and easy maps vice versa. But the last map update was bad for me, idk why but Swadian keep, first defence started to lag horribly, thanks for your interested. Im locking