Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to get Legendaries
Im a sergeant now and i was wondering if you could only get legendaries on hard mode.
You can get legendaries in both game modes  Big Grin
No you can get them from normal mode too.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(16-03-2012, 08:27 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: No you can get them from normal mode too.
Who drops them in normal?
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling
There used to be a guide somewhere I'm sure.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Sphinx used to keep an updated guide, but he took it down to keep the information for himself, greedy bugger.  Tongue

No one has picked up the torch since then.

Edit: I guess a guide with Legendary drops would be pretty useless now anyway with random loot.  Wink
We took it out to make it more challenging for people to hunt for legendaries and avoid too much farming on private servers Tongue Trying to help NI here, not to be selfish Tongue Everyone knows what drops what by now, if you,re in a house , someone knows Tongue
So I heard about a certain fire sword dropped by a certain asshole in orange armor, y'know how good it is?
The "Fire Blade" is pretty weak, mediocre range but the damage is not that good compared to the new craftables.

Fire Blade:

Speed: 98
Damage: 39c
Length: 105
Yep, it's pretty comparable to the steel sword, which has the following stats:

Speed: 99
Damage: 38c
Length: 105

Plus the Fire Blade's model seems to be longer than its actual reach, which can make it somewhat harder to use.

On the bright side, it doesn't seem to have class requirements.