Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: You are in a game of 16 people, in normal mode and you, and all but one teammate are dead. There is one archer left. You are on the trooper boss wave. What do you want the archer to do?(This is a h...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kite until the wave is beaten.
79.25%
42 79.25%
Stand in the same spot shooting until they are stabbed.
5.66%
3 5.66%
Pick up a weapon and charge into the horde going berserker rage.
7.55%
4 7.55%
Stand in the same spot doing nothing.
7.55%
4 7.55%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Archer Kiting(IMPORTANT)
I agree with what everyone else says, it's not worth it to suicide and go back to wave 1 just because a couple people are screaming at you. HOWEVER, my statement only applies to heavy longbowman and up. I don't think any lower-tiered archers would be able to pull it off.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
I'd say let them kite anyway, but even more so on a boss wave. I know I am an archer, but I do die and other people kite the boss wave.

One time I kited Zwiehanders, mob, Troopers. Everyone else died in the next three waves leaving me to kite Huscarls and then the mob wave after. It was a mostly full server and I did ask a couple times if people wanted me to die but they said no.
Start the game already!
As an archer , if it's a boss wave I'll kite and ignore people , if it's not, I usually ask if people mind if I solo the 2 rounds, but if I'm far from boss wave, screw that I suicide
Well id like them to arch them from a range in till they overrun me and then he can charge in berserk rage fury beast mode and if he dies it was an awesome ending. Or kite if he is good at it and doesn't spend 1 hour doing it missing...
(17-03-2012, 09:51 PM)Bilbo link Wrote: Well id like them to arch them from a range in till they overrun me and then he can charge in berserk rage fury beast mode and if he dies it was an awesome ending. Or kite if he is good at it and doesn't spend 1 hour doing it missing...
I did say (experienced archer) so yes he is good.
Then just kite, archers need xp to and killing troopers gets them easy xp. Also we will all spawn anyways and maybe he can do the same on huscarls (more xp).
Everyone has a right to keep going and fighting until they drop dead.
Captain_Stoogey
I can get prettty far with my sniper, i'm not going to lose on purpose if i know i can or most likely get everyone to respawn..  Kind of pointless beating up prisoners and surfs over and over. 

By the time I lay down my barricade and fill my arrows and join the fight, it;s usually on wav 3 or 4. 

I wish us archers could use melee and have enough arrows to shoot, without having to do the ol "shoot and arrow, refill, pick up arrow, than refill" trick...

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
I'd always let an archer try to solo, benefits me aswell. And i am patient, thats the core of this mod imo ( Patience, that is ) .

Although, if i see a tier 1 archer at Troopers, with a short bow, who doesnt know how to play, but tries to kite, i'd politely ask him if he'd be ok with restarting, as he would hardly kill 1 or 2 in 10 minutes. If he says no, i'd leave, as i don't want to force people to kill themselves, they have every right to try aswell. I tried when i was tier 1-2 inf, and i succeeded.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Well seeing as how the public has decided I'm locking the poll because now I have my answer. Thanks everyone for the comments/votes.