Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Medic Armour
I was talking to a medic friend of mine about how it would be cool to have a special armour for 4th tier medics. not sure exactly how it would look but maybe some kind of heraldic armour with a medics sigil on it.
but besides looks the thing that would make this armour sought after would be the slow health regen on this. this would help solve the problem of medics not being able to heal themselves with their own stuff.
this item would defiantly have to be a high level craftable and decent armour stats(not too high since it already would have a health regen)
just an idea, not something id do by myself. i have no knowledge of making these kind of things happen, post opinions please

thank you
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
A white overcoat with a red cross on the back would be epic! Tongue
Start the game already!
That would be quite cool to be frank  ;D
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(18-03-2012, 12:21 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: ...this item would defiantly have to be a high level craftable...

The word you are looking for is "definitely", not "defiantly".
Quote:Definition for defiantly:
rebelliously: in a rebellious manner; "he rejected her words rebelliously".

I've seen multiple posts with the same mistake. Just thought you would want to know for future reference.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(18-03-2012, 08:06 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Wolfsblood link=topic=2001.msg16679#msg16679 date=1332030089]
...this item would defiantly have to be a high level craftable...

The word you are looking for is "definitely", not "defiantly".
Quote:Definition for defiantly:
rebelliously: in a rebellious manner; "he rejected her words rebelliously".

I've seen multiple posts with the same mistake. Just thought you would want to know for future reference.
[/quote]

ya, i cant spell worth a crap and depend alot on spell check. half the time i dont even look at the word well enough and come up with the wrong one, like this situation. thanks for pointing it out though
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Nice idea, should be Commando only armor, since only infantry are usually medics.  Maybe the small health regen makes it too OP, but it would definitely be nice to have a big red cross (or even better: a snake) on a special medic armor.
(18-03-2012, 01:19 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Nice idea, should be Commando only armor, since only infantry are usually medics.  Maybe the small health regen makes it too OP, but it would definitely be nice to have a big red cross (or even better: a snake) on a special medic armor.

Wouldn't it make more sense to make it Medic only?
If someone wants to model the armour, go for it. We will always look at any models you create.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yeah, but I want the +50% Tongue
(18-03-2012, 01:47 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=2001.msg16738#msg16738 date=1332076774]
Nice idea, should be Commando only armor, since only infantry are usually medics.  Maybe the small health regen makes it too OP, but it would definitely be nice to have a big red cross (or even better: a snake) on a special medic armor.

Wouldn't it make more sense to make it Medic only?
[/quote]

Defiantly  Wink

Btw, there is already a Red great helmet, may be could be medic only too.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]