Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

what's your funny bar story?
After coming back from Canada and drinking myself silly at their bars because I am actually legal there. (Damn you 21 older age limit) I just know if anyone wants to share any funny bar experiences that they have.

For example:

One time when i was in the Philippines I was at a bar with my cousin. We were having a good time when this one lady came to my cousin and starting hitting on him. My cousin also started talking to her and eventually he asked if she wanted to go in the back for a smoke and talk. So they went outside and I was sitting by myself at the bar. About like 7 mins later my cousin running though the door and he grabed me yelling at me saying we have to go now I will explain later So I left the bar with him. Turns out later the girl was actually a transvitite.

This story probably has nothing on stories you guys have.
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmetĀ 
Dragon Axe
Well, my stories pretty much consists of drinking too much, finding myself , in a fight that I have started, and the night spent at the nearest hospital or the next day at the dentist.

Mythik
(13-08-2013, 03:44 AM)Mythil & Mythik link Wrote:Well, my stories pretty much consists of drinking too much, finding myself , in a fight that I have started, and the night spent at the nearest hospital or the next day at the dentist.

Mythik
Don't block punches with your face, it's never a good idea.
(13-08-2013, 06:56 AM)Brennanx link Wrote:[quote author=Mythil & Mythik link=topic=16861.msg132345#msg132345 date=1376365461]
Well, my stories pretty much consists of drinking too much, finding myself , in a fight that I have started, and the night spent at the nearest hospital or the next day at the dentist.

Mythik
Don't block punches with your face, it's never a good idea.
[/quote]
That some pretty good advice there
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmetĀ 
Dragon Axe
I take the 5th.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus