Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Battles
As you all noticed (I hope), the house tournament has been played. I really enjoyed participating in the house battles, maybe a bit too much...

So my suggestion was:
There doesn't have to be a whole new house tournament, but small house battles.
So, there could be several house battles each weekend, and, if agreed, there could be a reward to the winner which has to be given by the loser, 5 k to the winner's house bank for example.

About the equipment, The tournament gear used in the house tournament should be purchasable in the shop (if accepted). Because it doesn't have the best stats, I don't think anyone would use for something else than the tournament.

Post here your thoughts.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
No reason why a house can't organise a fight and use the deathmatch server perhaps, I wouldn't be surprised to hear if Hande had a map in mind that could be used.

In response to the equipment, I think some of it might be better than T4 stuff, like the helmet being better than some T4 Sniper/Pikeman helmets, that is why it is not allowed on public servers, only on deathmatch servers.
I actually like that idea. Would it make official and nor cheap excuse from houses. Tourney gear... well that is a different thing, would be way too much work for the devs to do it every single time by themselves, so a cheap variety on the marketplace seems to be a good idea.
Wusel @ Omnia
Yes, yes, yes!
A Nordinvasion monthly league featuring houses aswell as mixed teams with rebalanced tournament gear so that it's not better than normal items! (t4 buyable only)
(rebalanced as in no heavy helm for archer, etc)
Add more colours aswell if possible. Black, half red half white, white, etc!
Community moderated (passworded, people breaking rules banned from entry to the match etc and if it was too hard to do, make it so that there are no spectators other than those that the teams want there (besides the developers), like 5 invitees for each team) so that developers can sit back and watch rather than giving them even more work.

heraldic tournament shields!
Maybe even allow bigger houses to have custom skins (Helmet, body armor variant) if they have someone to make those for them.

the point:
Make it as little work as possible on the developers, with teams agreeing for matches themselves etc, not an official league per say but rather a community sport.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
I'd like a system to place bets on said matches I reckon it could be quite fun. BUT if you are competing you are not allowed to bet in any matches you are participating in. And the losing house pays he winning house.