Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Wolfpack Clan (EU and US)

Introducing the Wolfpack Clan!
We`ve been around on the servers for a little while now so we might aswell present ourselves abit xD
We started in the Full Invasion mod so we figured its natural to play this aswell. Our goal is world domination!
Hmm what else is there....We have a TS channel at IP: voip.arrakis-net.com    if you want to drop in to say hello. We consist of mostly EU players,so thats where you`ll find us.

Not recruiting at the moment im afraid,at the moment we only have regular Wolfpack players from our native side,and some friends we`ve dragged along with us xD

We`ll hopefully have some events ect ingame but we`ll see what we can think of.

Roster :
Wolfpack_Greed  (leader)
Wolfpack_Laisha (captain)
Wolfpack_Muivirt (slaveboy)
Wolfpack_Cynthia
Wolfpack_Azan
Wolfpack_Nomsterify
Cynthraul
Einherjar_Blade
John
Wolfpack_Tragic
Wolfpack_Emma
Shemaforash
Wolfpack_CaveJamzta
Wolfpack_Rawnrawn
Wolfpack_Cavetroll
CoR_Kazzan
Wolfpack_Petro
Wolfpack_yami_pirate

Will probably make this fancier as we go along xD

Xoxo,Greed
Good luck <_<
(26-11-2011, 10:46 AM)JOPO link Wrote: Good luck <_<

Much better. Good luck guys.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Adminab00s!

Anyway hi Big Grin

edit: awesome, my - karma got to 5 now  8)
(26-11-2011, 02:07 PM)Golradir link Wrote: Adminab00s!

Anyway hi Big Grin

edit: awesome, my - karma got to 5 now  8)

Yeah someone seems to be spamming -karma, I keep getting it too..
Thanks all xD Even you jopo  :-X

Not a big fan of the karma system myself,seems so easy to troll it.
Hells yes! The wolfpack is here!
(26-11-2011, 10:27 PM)John link Wrote: Hells yes! The wolfpack is here!

Damn right  8)
Heh.  The other houses will be like nothing next to the house of Wolfpack, for here we are in our element!  We we born in the fires of Invasion and in the fires of Invasion we shall die!

Well, more accurately, it will be poisoned cake due to the suicide pact as the enemy closes in around us.  Actually, it will only be Greed since we had the trapdoor built to escape but didn't tell him.

Er, anyway, they shall fall to our arrows and be cut down by our...oh, forget it.  I took all the wind out of it earlier.
(30-11-2011, 04:36 AM)Wolfpack_Laisha link Wrote: Heh.  The other houses will be like nothing next to the house of Wolfpack, for here we are in our element!  We we born in the fires of Invasion and in the fires of Invasion we shall die!

Well, more accurately, it will be poisoned cake due to the suicide pact as the enemy closes in around us.  Actually, it will only be Greed since we had the trapdoor built to escape but didn't tell him.

Er, anyway, they shall fall to our arrows and be cut down by our...oh, forget it.  I took all the wind out of it earlier.

Yeah right,suppose you didnt check exacly where that trap door leads did ya? Hope you like alligators >)