Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] My first NI map
Hi community,

I recently discovered this amazing mod and now I decided to share one of my old siege maps with you.
Took quite a few hours to get the map converted but now it should be working correctly, if you find any mistakes please inform me. (or simply fix them)

http://www.mediafire.com/?w7v4amb93t4zbnp

edit:

Screens:

My screen is running at 1920x1080, hence they appear a little bit large now, but who cares, atleast I managed to get them uploaded.
Thanks for the guide.
Quote:(Sorry I dont know how to post images. )
I will teach you Big Grin

Ok so what you do is go to a website like https://imgur.com/ This is a free picture hosting website.
Now first take the screenshots via the print screen button and save them to a paint file (they are easier to find and crop to size)

Secondly save them to somewhere that is easy to find, now go to the website that I said earlier and click on computer.
[Image: SMj8H.png]

A pop up will appear and click on the first picture file.
Then click on start upload (should only take a couple of seconds)
Or click on the little box under edit if you want to edit the picture.

Thirdly on the right hand side there is a table of different codes look for the one called:
BBCode (message boards & forums)
[Image: pEwac.png]

You can then paste the image into these forums Big Grin

This is my example image of what im doing currently:
[Image: op3mG.png]

Also if you put it in a spolier
it will mean that people with download limits will love you Big Grin
And finally Yes I play Warband On a Mac Because it is amazing.
Who is responsible for the maps section?
(19-03-2012, 01:37 PM)Perception link Wrote:Who is responsible for the maps section?

Hande. Map looks nice.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Thank you.  Smile
As far as I tested the map the bots find their way to the top without getting stuck anywhere.
In addition there arent any overpowered camping places, of course there are quite a few bottleneck passages but each of them has its disadvantages.
Unfortunately there is quite a big vast area behind the mountains, that place had been used in the former version for a different mod, but making the whole map smaller after editing is impossible without getting some weird errors.

Notice for Hande: I might have forgotten to place a barrier at the crude fence near spawn, could you take care of  that when testing? Thanks.
The map looks amazing Big Grin
Good job on getting the photos up Smile
It is normal that there is no answer at all from that guy called "Hande" or anyone else responsible for the maps section?

If you are interested I will gladly help you guys with testing and revising maps/editing new one's as long as the standard staff is busy.

I made several maps for mods like: Persistent World, Fantasy Persistent World, Full Invasion (used to be awesome) and Assassin Hunt. (Im afraid im still a bit paranoid from playing that one. :o)
Oh, and of course loads of Native custom maps.

(I must admit that I have done scarcely any tests with this map, gonna take care of it as soon as possible. Just got a new book written by Poe, that has higher priority.  Wink)
I will check your map and talk with you but now I'm busy with other projects.
it looks somehow like helms klamm but i could swear that i saw this castle in stronghold (2) before Smile
Okay, thanks a lot, I can understand quite well that you merely dont have the time nor the will to waste it on such marginal stuff.
I will take care of most testing and send you the updated file, probably somewhen tomorrow.

(19-03-2012, 10:17 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote:it looks somehow like helms klamm

Thats right Sir. ;D